Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Go for Honeymoon in Tanzania
After exchanging vows in a glamorous and private wedding ceremony, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were back to nature. In some newly-released pictures, they were featured landing in Tanzania, on the southeastern coast of Africa via a private plane on October 21.
The newlyweds departed from Kilimanjaro Airport to Singita Grumeti, which is a private reserve in Serengeti Park. The pair was said enjoying the world well-known wildlife from all the angles, taking in the sights during hot air balloon ride, as well as spending time in a luxurious lodge.
On October 26, the couple reportedly stayed in amorous Faru-Faru lodges and Singita Grumeti, before going back to the Kilimanjaro airport on October 30. According to some reports, they continued their honeymoon afterward before going back to routines.
Tanzania seems to be one of Jessica's favorite tour destinations. In January 2010, the "Valentine's Day" actress climbed Mount Kilimanjaro and reached the 19,341 peak of the mount. Together with some artists, such as Emile Hirsch, Isabel Lucas, Santigold, Lupe Fiasco, etc, the actress joined the week-long hiking expedition to collect money and raise awareness of the global clean water crisis.
Justin and Jessica tied the knot on Friday, October 19, at Borgo Egnazia resort on Fasano, in the southern Italy. "It's great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends," the pair stated to PEOPLE. In the extravagant bash, the R&B singer serenaded his bride.
The wedding celebration was attended by Timbaland, Jimmy Fallon and wife Nancy Juvonen, Andy Samberg, Jessica's "7th Heaven" co-star Beverley Mitchell, as well as Justin's music manager Johnny Wright and wife Erika.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?