Evan Rachel Wood Says She's Still Bisexual After Marrying Jamie Bell
Evan Rachel Wood confirms she still likes a girl. The Queen Sophie-Anne of "True Blood", who just got married to her actor boyfriend Jamie Bell, set the record straight on her sexuality when answering a fan's question on Twitter.
"Honestly not trying to be an a**. Just trying to understand. Does this mean u r not bi anymore? [How does] that work?" one of her Twitter followers asks the question, to which the newlywed replies, "No. It just means i am not single anymore."
Evan and Jamie first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally tying the knot in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on Tuesday, October 30 in California.
The marriage news came to surface after they were spotted wearing their wedding bands. "Words cannot describe the happiness i am feeling. Overwhelming," she tweeted. "Thanks for all the congratulations! Many thanks to you wonderful people. :)."
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?