Evan Rachel Wood Says She's Still Bisexual After Marrying Jamie Bell
Evan Rachel Wood confirms she still likes a girl. The Queen Sophie-Anne of "True Blood", who just got married to her actor boyfriend Jamie Bell, set the record straight on her sexuality when answering a fan's question on Twitter.
"Honestly not trying to be an a**. Just trying to understand. Does this mean u r not bi anymore? [How does] that work?" one of her Twitter followers asks the question, to which the newlywed replies, "No. It just means i am not single anymore."
Evan and Jamie first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally tying the knot in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on Tuesday, October 30 in California.
The marriage news came to surface after they were spotted wearing their wedding bands. "Words cannot describe the happiness i am feeling. Overwhelming," she tweeted. "Thanks for all the congratulations! Many thanks to you wonderful people. :)."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion