Evan Rachel Wood Says She's Still Bisexual After Marrying Jamie Bell
Evan Rachel Wood confirms she still likes a girl. The Queen Sophie-Anne of "True Blood", who just got married to her actor boyfriend Jamie Bell, set the record straight on her sexuality when answering a fan's question on Twitter.
"Honestly not trying to be an a**. Just trying to understand. Does this mean u r not bi anymore? [How does] that work?" one of her Twitter followers asks the question, to which the newlywed replies, "No. It just means i am not single anymore."
Evan and Jamie first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally tying the knot in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on Tuesday, October 30 in California.
The marriage news came to surface after they were spotted wearing their wedding bands. "Words cannot describe the happiness i am feeling. Overwhelming," she tweeted. "Thanks for all the congratulations! Many thanks to you wonderful people. :)."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie