Evan Rachel Wood Says She's Still Bisexual After Marrying Jamie Bell
Evan Rachel Wood confirms she still likes a girl. The Queen Sophie-Anne of "True Blood", who just got married to her actor boyfriend Jamie Bell, set the record straight on her sexuality when answering a fan's question on Twitter.
"Honestly not trying to be an a**. Just trying to understand. Does this mean u r not bi anymore? [How does] that work?" one of her Twitter followers asks the question, to which the newlywed replies, "No. It just means i am not single anymore."
Evan and Jamie first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally tying the knot in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on Tuesday, October 30 in California.
The marriage news came to surface after they were spotted wearing their wedding bands. "Words cannot describe the happiness i am feeling. Overwhelming," she tweeted. "Thanks for all the congratulations! Many thanks to you wonderful people. :)."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction