'NCIS' Actor Michael Nouri Arrested for Alleged Domestic Violence
Michael Nouri was placed under arrest on Thursday, November 1 on suspicion of domestic violence. The 66-year-old actor, who plays Israeli intelligence director Eli David on "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", reportedly assaulted his girlfriend in a fight at a home in the 600 block of North Palm Drive.
According to the Beverly Hills police, a 911 call was made from the residence at 5:30 in the afternoon. The female phone caller claimed she was roughed up by the 66-year-old actor. When the cops arrived on the scene, they "determined that a domestic violence incident had occurred."
The "Flashdance" star was detained on suspicion of battery against a person in a dating relationship and false imprisonment. He was also booked on obstructing use of wireless device for allegedly preventing the unidentified woman from calling for help.
Nouri was taken into custody at around 6:45 P.M. before being released from prison around 1 A.M. on Friday morning after posting $50,000 bail. A court date for the hearing of his case is set for November 30. A representative for the actor hasn't commented on the matter.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit