'NCIS' Actor Michael Nouri Arrested for Alleged Domestic Violence
Michael Nouri was placed under arrest on Thursday, November 1 on suspicion of domestic violence. The 66-year-old actor, who plays Israeli intelligence director Eli David on "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", reportedly assaulted his girlfriend in a fight at a home in the 600 block of North Palm Drive.
According to the Beverly Hills police, a 911 call was made from the residence at 5:30 in the afternoon. The female phone caller claimed she was roughed up by the 66-year-old actor. When the cops arrived on the scene, they "determined that a domestic violence incident had occurred."
The "Flashdance" star was detained on suspicion of battery against a person in a dating relationship and false imprisonment. He was also booked on obstructing use of wireless device for allegedly preventing the unidentified woman from calling for help.
Nouri was taken into custody at around 6:45 P.M. before being released from prison around 1 A.M. on Friday morning after posting $50,000 bail. A court date for the hearing of his case is set for November 30. A representative for the actor hasn't commented on the matter.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says