'NCIS' Actor Michael Nouri Arrested for Alleged Domestic Violence
Michael Nouri was placed under arrest on Thursday, November 1 on suspicion of domestic violence. The 66-year-old actor, who plays Israeli intelligence director Eli David on "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", reportedly assaulted his girlfriend in a fight at a home in the 600 block of North Palm Drive.
According to the Beverly Hills police, a 911 call was made from the residence at 5:30 in the afternoon. The female phone caller claimed she was roughed up by the 66-year-old actor. When the cops arrived on the scene, they "determined that a domestic violence incident had occurred."
The "Flashdance" star was detained on suspicion of battery against a person in a dating relationship and false imprisonment. He was also booked on obstructing use of wireless device for allegedly preventing the unidentified woman from calling for help.
Nouri was taken into custody at around 6:45 P.M. before being released from prison around 1 A.M. on Friday morning after posting $50,000 bail. A court date for the hearing of his case is set for November 30. A representative for the actor hasn't commented on the matter.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce