'NCIS' Actor Michael Nouri Arrested for Alleged Domestic Violence
Michael Nouri was placed under arrest on Thursday, November 1 on suspicion of domestic violence. The 66-year-old actor, who plays Israeli intelligence director Eli David on "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service", reportedly assaulted his girlfriend in a fight at a home in the 600 block of North Palm Drive.
According to the Beverly Hills police, a 911 call was made from the residence at 5:30 in the afternoon. The female phone caller claimed she was roughed up by the 66-year-old actor. When the cops arrived on the scene, they "determined that a domestic violence incident had occurred."
The "Flashdance" star was detained on suspicion of battery against a person in a dating relationship and false imprisonment. He was also booked on obstructing use of wireless device for allegedly preventing the unidentified woman from calling for help.
Nouri was taken into custody at around 6:45 P.M. before being released from prison around 1 A.M. on Friday morning after posting $50,000 bail. A court date for the hearing of his case is set for November 30. A representative for the actor hasn't commented on the matter.
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role