Kristen Stewart's Post-'Twilight' Film Could Be 'Focus' With Ben Affleck
While she's recently been busy promoting "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", Kristen Stewart is also nearing a deal to star in a new movie with Ben Affleck. Per Variety, the "On the Road" actress is currently in talks to take the female lead part in a con artist film called "Focus".
The movie is directed and written by "Crazy, Stupid, Love." helmers Glenn Ficarra and John Requa. Before approaching Affleck and Stewart, the director duo was considering to reunite with Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone for the project but the plan eventually fell off.
The plot for "Focus" itself follows a veteran con man who gets involved with a newcomer to the grifter business. They become involved romantically but that becomes perilous in a business where they lie and cheat for a living. The complications of the encounter haunt them when they meet up again in the future.
Kristen Stewart will soon be seen in "Breaking Dawn II" this coming November 16. Additionally, the brunette beauty has been approached to star in "Lie Down in Darkness", which previously eyed Jennifer Lawrence as the lead. She was previously also attached to a sexual thriller "Cali" before reportedly decided to drop out of it.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake