Kristen Stewart's Post-'Twilight' Film Could Be 'Focus' With Ben Affleck
While she's recently been busy promoting "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", Kristen Stewart is also nearing a deal to star in a new movie with Ben Affleck. Per Variety, the "On the Road" actress is currently in talks to take the female lead part in a con artist film called "Focus".
The movie is directed and written by "Crazy, Stupid, Love." helmers Glenn Ficarra and John Requa. Before approaching Affleck and Stewart, the director duo was considering to reunite with Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone for the project but the plan eventually fell off.
The plot for "Focus" itself follows a veteran con man who gets involved with a newcomer to the grifter business. They become involved romantically but that becomes perilous in a business where they lie and cheat for a living. The complications of the encounter haunt them when they meet up again in the future.
Kristen Stewart will soon be seen in "Breaking Dawn II" this coming November 16. Additionally, the brunette beauty has been approached to star in "Lie Down in Darkness", which previously eyed Jennifer Lawrence as the lead. She was previously also attached to a sexual thriller "Cali" before reportedly decided to drop out of it.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor