Channing Tatum and Rooney Mara's 'Side Effects' Gets Intense First Trailer
The first trailer for Steven Soderbergh-directed thriller "Side Effects" has landed online. It highlights Channing Tatum and Rooney Mara as a married couple. They are seen enjoying their normal marriage life such as doing everything together, having sex or going for a romantic getaway on a yacht.
At first, they seem to be very happy together, but things take a turn for the worse as Mara starts to get addicted to drugs and must deal with a murder case in her house. Jude Law is also seen in the trailer, playing Mara's therapist who seems to build a relationship with her as well.
"Side Effects" (formerly known as "The Bitter Pill") follows Emily Hawkins (Mara), a sexy but unsettled young woman who becomes dependent on prescription drugs out of fear her husband Martin will be released from prison soon. The prescription drugs drive her to unknowingly murder her husband, and she must stand trial for the crime.
Also starring in the thriller are Catherine Zeta-Jones, Vinessa Shaw, David Costabile, Greg Paul and Kerry O'Malley. The movie will arrive in the U.S. theaters on February 8, 2013.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked