Cee-Lo Green Accused of Drugging a Woman With Ecstasy in Sexual Battery Case
Details of the alleged sexual assault involving Cee-Lo Green started to unravel. In a latest report from TMZ, the alleged victim claimed the "F**k You" singer put drugs in her drink during a dinner before he had sex with her.
The unidentified woman said Cee-Lo drugged her when taking her to a restaurant in Downtown Los Angeles. She remembered waking up naked in a room with "The Voice" judge without recollection of what happened before.
The female claimed she immediately reported the alleged incident to cops. After the case was transferred to the LPAD, the detectives reportedly had her call the Goodie Mob star to bait him into acknowledging the wrongful act.
Cee-Lo allegedly apologized for what happened and repeatedly made references about the use of MDMA (ecstasy) without specifying that he put it in her drink. He reportedly insisted the drug would help them enjoy each other's company.
The phone conversation reportedly was taped, but Cee-Lo's team pointed out that he would be arrested and questioned immediately if he indeed made such admission. The singer himself denied any wrongdoings, "Nothing ever happened there or anywhere else."
The incident which allegedly took place a couple months ago is currently under investigation. The LAPD detectives recently visited the eatery where Cee-Lo and the woman had the dinner to question the employees. No charges have been filed so far.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal