Cee-Lo Green Accused of Drugging a Woman With Ecstasy in Sexual Battery Case
Details of the alleged sexual assault involving Cee-Lo Green started to unravel. In a latest report from TMZ, the alleged victim claimed the "F**k You" singer put drugs in her drink during a dinner before he had sex with her.
The unidentified woman said Cee-Lo drugged her when taking her to a restaurant in Downtown Los Angeles. She remembered waking up naked in a room with "The Voice" judge without recollection of what happened before.
The female claimed she immediately reported the alleged incident to cops. After the case was transferred to the LPAD, the detectives reportedly had her call the Goodie Mob star to bait him into acknowledging the wrongful act.
Cee-Lo allegedly apologized for what happened and repeatedly made references about the use of MDMA (ecstasy) without specifying that he put it in her drink. He reportedly insisted the drug would help them enjoy each other's company.
The phone conversation reportedly was taped, but Cee-Lo's team pointed out that he would be arrested and questioned immediately if he indeed made such admission. The singer himself denied any wrongdoings, "Nothing ever happened there or anywhere else."
The incident which allegedly took place a couple months ago is currently under investigation. The LAPD detectives recently visited the eatery where Cee-Lo and the woman had the dinner to question the employees. No charges have been filed so far.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest