Video Premiere: One Direction's 'Little Things'
One Direction went on a different direction with "Little Things" music video. The usually upbeat group settled down for a studio session in a black and white video premiered on Friday, November 2 night. "For the video, we just kind of sit around in a studio and act like we're recording the song," member Niall Horan said.
A slow and sentimental song, "Little Things" is the second single lifted from the group's upcoming album "Take Me Home" which hits the shelves November 12. Singer/songwriter, Ed Sheeran, who has worked with country crooner Taylor Swift, wrote the guitar-led song. "I think they just wanted to try something different. I think they did the same formula with the last single - it sounded like a One Direction song - and now I think they want to switch it up a bit," Sheeran said.
"Little Things" is a song about what a guy loves everything about his girl even the silliest things. "Your hand fits in mine/ Like it's made just for me/ But bear this in mind/ It was meant to be," the boys sing on the track. "It was written about the best things about someone, kind of like the things you wouldn't expect," Sheeran commented.
One Direction have also worked with U.S. rapper Flo Rida on a song. Of the unexpected collaboration, Flo Rida said, "That's what the fans like. They love seeing some things that might seem out of the norm. But, we both have fans that love us and support our records to the utmost and I just think that would be beautiful for music."
One Direction's "Little Things" Music Video
More One Direction News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans