Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Did First Joint Interview Since Scandal
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson stepped out for their first joint interview since her cheating scandal. Although they briefly split this summer after the infidelity, Stewart and Pattinson did not appear awkward with each other when promoting "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II".
In an interview with MTV News, the couple, who was accompanied by co-star Taylor Lautner, shared laughters when explaining "third form of sexuality" portrayed in the vampire romance movie. "I'm going to let him take this one," Stewart said referring to Pattinson. "I haven"t seen it yet, so I don't know, but I imagine it's quite like the scene where they're doing pottery in 'Ghost'," Pattinson said, drawing laughters from Stewart and Lautner.
They also talked about their Halloween costume. Stewart said she was inspired by Natalie Portman's character in "Closer" with the pink wig and sunglasses, saying "Oh yes, it looks awesome. That's not fair. That's actually a really weird [photo]." Pattinson joked that he just grabbed "a $3 mask from a 7-Eleven."
The trio also took some trivia questions about the terms that "Twilight" fans have invented such as "OME" and "Robsessed". Pattinson jokingly admitted that he regularly visited Robsessed.com. The full 30 minute interview with MTV can be watched on MTV.com.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" hits theaters November 16 in U.S.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child