Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Did First Joint Interview Since Scandal
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson stepped out for their first joint interview since her cheating scandal. Although they briefly split this summer after the infidelity, Stewart and Pattinson did not appear awkward with each other when promoting "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II".
In an interview with MTV News, the couple, who was accompanied by co-star Taylor Lautner, shared laughters when explaining "third form of sexuality" portrayed in the vampire romance movie. "I'm going to let him take this one," Stewart said referring to Pattinson. "I haven"t seen it yet, so I don't know, but I imagine it's quite like the scene where they're doing pottery in 'Ghost'," Pattinson said, drawing laughters from Stewart and Lautner.
They also talked about their Halloween costume. Stewart said she was inspired by Natalie Portman's character in "Closer" with the pink wig and sunglasses, saying "Oh yes, it looks awesome. That's not fair. That's actually a really weird [photo]." Pattinson joked that he just grabbed "a $3 mask from a 7-Eleven."
The trio also took some trivia questions about the terms that "Twilight" fans have invented such as "OME" and "Robsessed". Pattinson jokingly admitted that he regularly visited Robsessed.com. The full 30 minute interview with MTV can be watched on MTV.com.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" hits theaters November 16 in U.S.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?