Steven Tyler Dropped F Bomb and 'Good Morning, America' on 'Today'
Steven Tyler gave NBC's "Today" quite a headache during his appearance on the morning show with his band Aerosmith. The former "American Idol" judge dropped an F bomb and might have mistaken the show with another station's.
Host Al Roker was live on camera to give the weather update while Aerosmith warmed up the crowd behind him. Tyler was unaware that his mic was on. He told the audience, "Hey y'all...Thanks for coming out, you crazy f**kers." Having heard that, Roker quipped, "What did he just say? That's why they haven't done mornings."
Earlier, Roker was already convinced that the band have not done a morning show before when Tyler shouted in a cutaway shot, "Good morning, America." The host commented with a laugh, "No, no, no, no. That's why they haven't done morning television! They don't even know what show they're on!"
Parents Television Council has not stepped forward with a protest regarding the F bomb. The TV watchdog was recently quick to slam actor Tom Hanks when he accidentally slipped out the word on "Good Morning America". Director of public policy Dan Isett said in a statement, "Once again, a morning news show has allowed the harshest profanity to be broadcast into every living room and breakfast table in the country."
More Steven Tyler News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce