Steven Tyler Dropped F Bomb and 'Good Morning, America' on 'Today'
Steven Tyler gave NBC's "Today" quite a headache during his appearance on the morning show with his band Aerosmith. The former "American Idol" judge dropped an F bomb and might have mistaken the show with another station's.
Host Al Roker was live on camera to give the weather update while Aerosmith warmed up the crowd behind him. Tyler was unaware that his mic was on. He told the audience, "Hey y'all...Thanks for coming out, you crazy f**kers." Having heard that, Roker quipped, "What did he just say? That's why they haven't done mornings."
Earlier, Roker was already convinced that the band have not done a morning show before when Tyler shouted in a cutaway shot, "Good morning, America." The host commented with a laugh, "No, no, no, no. That's why they haven't done morning television! They don't even know what show they're on!"
Parents Television Council has not stepped forward with a protest regarding the F bomb. The TV watchdog was recently quick to slam actor Tom Hanks when he accidentally slipped out the word on "Good Morning America". Director of public policy Dan Isett said in a statement, "Once again, a morning news show has allowed the harshest profanity to be broadcast into every living room and breakfast table in the country."
More Steven Tyler News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl