Charlie Sheen Hospitalized Due to Ear Infection
Charlie Sheen was treated in a hospital because of a severe ear infection, sources have said. It shot down rumor saying that the actor was hospitalized because of drug issues. Due to his health problem, the actor missed his work on the set of "Anger Management" on Tuesday, October 30 and Wednesday, October 31.
The sources told TMZ that Charlie flew to NYC on Saturday, October 27 and brought his children, Sam Sheen as well as Lola Sheen, to see their mother Denise Richards. He suffered from the ear infection after going back to Los Angeles the next day. The "Scary Movie 4" actor has now recovered and has been back to work on Thursday, November 1 for a table read with the the rest of the "Anger Management" stars.
The actor also experienced similar infection in December 2011 when he was in Las Vegas. According to some sources, the infection was was worsened because he took a flight.
At the time, he was still a lead actor of "Two and a Half Men" and was unable to go to the set. According to a doctor from Warner Bros., he had a "serious, ongoing ear problem."
Apart from the on-going "Anger Management" TV show, Charlie has several movie projects. He is filming "Scary Movie 5" and is going to star in "Machete Kills" as the U.S. President.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance