Charlie Sheen Hospitalized Due to Ear Infection
Charlie Sheen was treated in a hospital because of a severe ear infection, sources have said. It shot down rumor saying that the actor was hospitalized because of drug issues. Due to his health problem, the actor missed his work on the set of "Anger Management" on Tuesday, October 30 and Wednesday, October 31.
The sources told TMZ that Charlie flew to NYC on Saturday, October 27 and brought his children, Sam Sheen as well as Lola Sheen, to see their mother Denise Richards. He suffered from the ear infection after going back to Los Angeles the next day. The "Scary Movie 4" actor has now recovered and has been back to work on Thursday, November 1 for a table read with the the rest of the "Anger Management" stars.
The actor also experienced similar infection in December 2011 when he was in Las Vegas. According to some sources, the infection was was worsened because he took a flight.
At the time, he was still a lead actor of "Two and a Half Men" and was unable to go to the set. According to a doctor from Warner Bros., he had a "serious, ongoing ear problem."
Apart from the on-going "Anger Management" TV show, Charlie has several movie projects. He is filming "Scary Movie 5" and is going to star in "Machete Kills" as the U.S. President.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'