Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Going to Australia for Romantic Getaway
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis really like to keep things quiet. After secretly going to Bali for a romantic trip, the couple was spotted spending quality time together in Sidney recently. They visited Wild Life Sydney Zoo to see koala.
"They never requested anything and just enjoyed a typical experience," a source told Sydney Confidential. "It was just the two of them and while they didn't want any photos taken, they were very pleasant and friendly."
It's singer Brian McFadden and model Ruby Rose who revealed the presence of those lovebirds in Australia. "Having dinner with @aplusk and @mila_kuniss. As you do," the 32-year-old singer tweeted. "I'm having dinner with Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher .. And now missed @elliegoulding ... Ill have to see her in London!" Ruby also tweeted.
Later, Ruby posted a photo on her Twitter account with a caption, "dinner last night.. Everyone's hall pass... And Ashton. Lol." In the picture, she stood next to Ashton, web entrepreneur Brian Chesky and Mila.
It's still unknown how long the duo will stay in Sidney. Ashton is currently taking a break from filming "Two and a Half Men", while Mila will have some movie projects in the near future.
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body