Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe Share Bathtub in 'Young Doctor's Notebook' Photo
Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe are taking a bath together in a newly-released photo from "A Young Doctor's Notebook". The two actors are also featured in three other pictures, wearing similar clothes or striking similar poses as they portray a same character.
In the upcoming miniseries based on semi-autobiographical short stories by Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov, "Mad Men" actor Hamm portrays a post-WWI doctor, who has "a series of bleakly comic exchanges with his younger self." The titular character depicter of the "Harry Potter" movie series, meanwhile, will tackle the younger version of the doctor.
"I am thrilled to get the opportunity to work on such rich source material with such fantastically talented people whose work I greatly respect," Hamm once said of being cast in the four-part comedy drama. Radcliffe also gushed, "I have been an obsessive Bulgakov reader for a couple of years now so when the opportunity to become involved in this project came up, I could barely contain my excitement."
Alex Hardcastle directs the miniseries, which will air on Sky Arts 1 in early December. There is still no U.S. premiere date for the dark comedy.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit