Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe Share Bathtub in 'Young Doctor's Notebook' Photo
Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe are taking a bath together in a newly-released photo from "A Young Doctor's Notebook". The two actors are also featured in three other pictures, wearing similar clothes or striking similar poses as they portray a same character.
In the upcoming miniseries based on semi-autobiographical short stories by Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov, "Mad Men" actor Hamm portrays a post-WWI doctor, who has "a series of bleakly comic exchanges with his younger self." The titular character depicter of the "Harry Potter" movie series, meanwhile, will tackle the younger version of the doctor.
"I am thrilled to get the opportunity to work on such rich source material with such fantastically talented people whose work I greatly respect," Hamm once said of being cast in the four-part comedy drama. Radcliffe also gushed, "I have been an obsessive Bulgakov reader for a couple of years now so when the opportunity to become involved in this project came up, I could barely contain my excitement."
Alex Hardcastle directs the miniseries, which will air on Sky Arts 1 in early December. There is still no U.S. premiere date for the dark comedy.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert