Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe Share Bathtub in 'Young Doctor's Notebook' Photo
Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe are taking a bath together in a newly-released photo from "A Young Doctor's Notebook". The two actors are also featured in three other pictures, wearing similar clothes or striking similar poses as they portray a same character.
In the upcoming miniseries based on semi-autobiographical short stories by Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov, "Mad Men" actor Hamm portrays a post-WWI doctor, who has "a series of bleakly comic exchanges with his younger self." The titular character depicter of the "Harry Potter" movie series, meanwhile, will tackle the younger version of the doctor.
"I am thrilled to get the opportunity to work on such rich source material with such fantastically talented people whose work I greatly respect," Hamm once said of being cast in the four-part comedy drama. Radcliffe also gushed, "I have been an obsessive Bulgakov reader for a couple of years now so when the opportunity to become involved in this project came up, I could barely contain my excitement."
Alex Hardcastle directs the miniseries, which will air on Sky Arts 1 in early December. There is still no U.S. premiere date for the dark comedy.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie