'The Vampire Diaries' 4.05 Preview: Hostages and Explosion
Connor surely knows how to lure Stefan and Damon to come into his trap. In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", he holds Jeremy, Matt and April hostage at the Grill, knowing that at least one of their vampire friends will come to save them.
Stefan forms an uneasy alliance with Klaus to try and contain the danger that Connor has unleashed on the town, an action that seemingly causes a serious disagreement between Stefan and Damon. Elena is again caught between the two brothers.
The situation quickly turns violent when Klaus sends one of his hybrids, Dean (guest star Blake Hood) to stand up to Connor. Caroline is surprised to find Hayley at the Lockwood mansion. Meanwhile, Professor Shane (guest star David Alpay) works with Bonnie to help her get past her fear and guilt.
"The Killer" will air Thursday, November 8 at 8/7c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny