'The Vampire Diaries' 4.05 Preview: Hostages and Explosion
Connor surely knows how to lure Stefan and Damon to come into his trap. In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", he holds Jeremy, Matt and April hostage at the Grill, knowing that at least one of their vampire friends will come to save them.
Stefan forms an uneasy alliance with Klaus to try and contain the danger that Connor has unleashed on the town, an action that seemingly causes a serious disagreement between Stefan and Damon. Elena is again caught between the two brothers.
The situation quickly turns violent when Klaus sends one of his hybrids, Dean (guest star Blake Hood) to stand up to Connor. Caroline is surprised to find Hayley at the Lockwood mansion. Meanwhile, Professor Shane (guest star David Alpay) works with Bonnie to help her get past her fear and guilt.
"The Killer" will air Thursday, November 8 at 8/7c on The CW.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son