'The Vampire Diaries' 4.05 Preview: Hostages and Explosion
Connor surely knows how to lure Stefan and Damon to come into his trap. In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", he holds Jeremy, Matt and April hostage at the Grill, knowing that at least one of their vampire friends will come to save them.
Stefan forms an uneasy alliance with Klaus to try and contain the danger that Connor has unleashed on the town, an action that seemingly causes a serious disagreement between Stefan and Damon. Elena is again caught between the two brothers.
The situation quickly turns violent when Klaus sends one of his hybrids, Dean (guest star Blake Hood) to stand up to Connor. Caroline is surprised to find Hayley at the Lockwood mansion. Meanwhile, Professor Shane (guest star David Alpay) works with Bonnie to help her get past her fear and guilt.
"The Killer" will air Thursday, November 8 at 8/7c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!