'The Vampire Diaries' 4.05 Preview: Hostages and Explosion
Connor surely knows how to lure Stefan and Damon to come into his trap. In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", he holds Jeremy, Matt and April hostage at the Grill, knowing that at least one of their vampire friends will come to save them.
Stefan forms an uneasy alliance with Klaus to try and contain the danger that Connor has unleashed on the town, an action that seemingly causes a serious disagreement between Stefan and Damon. Elena is again caught between the two brothers.
The situation quickly turns violent when Klaus sends one of his hybrids, Dean (guest star Blake Hood) to stand up to Connor. Caroline is surprised to find Hayley at the Lockwood mansion. Meanwhile, Professor Shane (guest star David Alpay) works with Bonnie to help her get past her fear and guilt.
"The Killer" will air Thursday, November 8 at 8/7c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival