'The Vampire Diaries' 4.05 Preview: Hostages and Explosion
Connor surely knows how to lure Stefan and Damon to come into his trap. In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", he holds Jeremy, Matt and April hostage at the Grill, knowing that at least one of their vampire friends will come to save them.
Stefan forms an uneasy alliance with Klaus to try and contain the danger that Connor has unleashed on the town, an action that seemingly causes a serious disagreement between Stefan and Damon. Elena is again caught between the two brothers.
The situation quickly turns violent when Klaus sends one of his hybrids, Dean (guest star Blake Hood) to stand up to Connor. Caroline is surprised to find Hayley at the Lockwood mansion. Meanwhile, Professor Shane (guest star David Alpay) works with Bonnie to help her get past her fear and guilt.
"The Killer" will air Thursday, November 8 at 8/7c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville