New 'Wolverine' Set Pics See Logan Fighting Ninjas at Snowy Village
As "The Wolverine" continues filming in Australia, more photos from the set of the James Mangold-directed mutant hero movie make their rounds online. Coming out via The Daily Telegraph, the new set pictures give a clear look at Hugh Jackman shooting an action scene on a snow-covered set in western Sydney.
Jackman was caught on camera sporting a full Wolverine costume including his adamantium claws. He was seen perching atop a snow plough while filming the scene at Sydney Olympic Park, which was transformed into a wintry Japanese village.
Also spotted on the set were a bunch of stunt performers clad in black ninja getups. According to The Daily Telegraph, the ninjas were attacking the Wolverine from the village's rooftops. They were armed with samurai swords and hatchets.
Mangold and his crew are entering their second week of filming at the Homebush carpark after they previously shot the movie at Darling Harobor's Chinese Garden of Friendship. Aside from Australia, the Marvel pic has filmed in some locations in Japan.
In "Wolverine", Logan finds himself in Japan. There, samurai steel will clash with adamantium claw as the eternal warrior and outsider confronts a mysterious figure from his past in an epic battle that will leave him forever changed.
The comic book-adapted film will be released in the U.S. on July 26, 2013.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub