Video: Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood Perform at 2012 CMA Awards
Although Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood didn't win any prizes at the 46th annual Country Music Association Awards, they still became stars of the show. The three female singers took the stage in separate sets to perform their respective songs.
Taylor sang "Begin Again", her second single from her latest smash album "Red", with a backdrop of Paris in fall to match the vibes of the ballad single. Kelly joined forces with Vince Gill to perform her new country crossover track "Don't Rush" from her upcoming "Greatest Hits - Chapter 1" album.
Carrie, who co-hosted the event with Brad Paisley for five years in a row, catered the crowd with her single "Blown Away" from the album of the same name. Earlier in the evening, she goofed around with her co-host to play their twisted version of "Moves Like Jagger" called "Moves Like Haggard".
They also busted PSY's horsey dance "Gangnam Style" without the North Korean rapper in sight unfortunately. They additionally made fun of Taylor's breakup with Conor Kennedy, leading to them poking fun at her latest breakup single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together".
The 2012 CMA Awards broadcast live from Nashville, Tennessee was dominated by Blake Shelton with three prizes; Song of the Year, Male Vocalist of the Year and Entertainer of the Year. Miranda Lambert and Little Big Town follow with two gongs each.
Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley:
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic