Scarlett Johansson Screams in Terror During Shower Scene in 'Hitchcock' Clip
Scarlett Johansson's version of Janet Leigh's famous shower scene in "Psycho" is highlighted in a brand new clip for "Hitchcock". The sneak peek shows how legendary director Alfred Hitchcock does whatever it takes to get the best terrifying expression from his actress during a filming session.
"Give me the knife!" so the filmmaker shouts at an assistant before waving the sharp tool toward Leigh, who wears nothing but her birth suit in the shower. Shocked with what the director does to her, she lets out her inner fear and screams loudly in terror.
Directed by Sacha Gervasi, "Hitchcock" has been stealing critics' and movie lovers' attention since it was first announced earlier this year. The film promises to tell the untold story of Hitchcock's struggles during the making of the 1960 seminal film "Physco".
The high-profile drama also follows the relationship between the famed director and his wife, editor and assistant director Alma Reville. She was Hitchcock's sounding board and constant collaborator for the fifty-four years of their marriage, and had a keen mind for dialogue and continuity.
Tackling the prestigious role of Hitchcock is Anthony Hopkins, while Helen Mirren stars as Reville. After serving as the opener for AFI Fest on November 1, the movie will be released in the U.S. cinemas on November 23.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3