Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Step Out for Halloween Bash Together
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were snapped celebrating Halloween at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery on Wednesday, October 31. The couple donned simple Halloween costumes by just wearing masks.
Kristen covered her body with a jacket. She also wore tights and Converse shoes. In one of the shots, the 22-year-old actress took off her transparent permanent-smirk mask and wore a pink bob wig and sunglasses. Meanwhile, Robert looked casual wearing his signature baseball cap, white T-shirt, and jeans. He donned a transparent mask of a moustachioed look of concern.
The pair was walking hand-in-hand, which added more evidences that they have indeed reunited. However, the Bella Cullen and the Edward Cullen of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" reportedly avoided PDA and stepped apart instead whenever someone would take their pictures together.
The bash was hosted by Adam Levine and the rest members of Maroon 5. It was gleamed with celebrities, such as Katy Perry and BFF Shannon Woodward, Chris Evans, Aaron Paul, Aziz Ansari, Abbie Cornish, Rose McGowan, Ricky Gervais, Brie Larson, Thom Yorke, and Jamie Kennedy.
Kristen and Robert met on "Twilight" movie set in 2008, and had been spotted many times on date ever since. However, in July this year, the pair split following Kristen's cheating scandal with Rupert Sanders, the director of "Snow White and the Huntsman".
The brunette beauty then regretted it and wrote an apologetic statement to PEOPLE, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected." The actress continued, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Lucky for her, she seemed to be able to win the "Cosmopolis" actor's heart again. Recently, on Wednesday, October 17, the young couple spent time together in Kristen's new mansion in Los Feliz, Los Angeles. They were caught embracing and kissing each other. The pair was said to have been living together again.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards