CMA Awards 2012: Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and Kellie Pickler Glitter Red Carpet
The biggest night in country music community was celebrated at the Bridgestone Arena on Thursday, November 1 in Nashville, Tenn. The likes of Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and Kellie Pickler were all smiles as they graced the carpet of 2012 Country Music Association Awards before entering the venue for the real live telecast.
Taylor, who just released her new album "Red", turned heads with her elegant look. She donned a nude long frock with plunging neckline and red-flower patterns splattered all over it. She arranged her blonde hair in a wavy do and swept it to the side. She completed her appearance with Neil Lane jewelries and her signature red lipstick.
Carrie looked equally dazzling when she stepped out with her husband, ice hockey player Mike Fisher. The winner of "American Idol" season 4 showed off her cleavage in a long white dress with flowers embroiders on the bodice. She was all smiles posing for the swarming photographers alongside her hubby who suited up for the evening.
Kellie was a sight for sore eyes as well. The "Idol" alum, who shaved her head earlier this year to support her cancer-stricken friend, stood out among the other celebrities with her buzzed hairdo. Regardless of her boyish haircut, she managed to look feminine in a strapless flowing dress that complimented her elegant look quite well.
Miranda Lambert flaunted her curves in a tan fitted dress with her country music crooner husband Blake Shelton wearing a three-piece suit. Jana Kramer looked sexy in a long black dress, Hayden Panettiere was a white hot in a little dress with open back. Lady Antebellum trio, Dave Haywood, Hillary Scott and Charles Kelley were there as well.
Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland showed off her baby bump in a strapless dark-colored dress. The mom-to-be was joined on the red carpet by her bandmate Kristian Bush. Jason Aldean, who recently hit headlines for kissing another woman who's not her wife, left the drama behind as he came to the event with his lovely wife Jessica.
Carrie and Brad Paisley once again team up to host the CMA Awards. It marks the five years in a row, they share the co-hosting duty for the event. This year, the duo gets into the spirit of the latest dance craze by doing horse-riding moves a la "Gangnam Style". Scheduled to perform are Miranda Lambert, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Zac Brown Band and Kelly Clarkson.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'