'Gossip Girl' 6.05 Preview: Will Blair Prevent Serena's Wedding?
"Gossip Girl" has yet to air the fourth episode of season 6, but has debuted a preview for the fifth episode. The promo video hints that Steven is going to propose to Serena very soon, but his daughter Sade will do anything to stop the couple from getting married, including enlisting Blair's help.
Whether or not Blair agrees to prevent Serena's wedding will only be seen when "Monstrous Ball" airs Monday, November 11 at 9/8c on The CW. Also in the episode, after Eleanor (guest star Margaret Colin) gives Blair an ultimatum, Blair is even more determined to remedy Waldorf Designs' problems by making a splash with a dress at the upcoming Cotillion, but a shocking revelation at the ball affects everyone.
Serena becomes worried about Steven's attitude toward her, but after some investigating she discovers the surprising reason why. Chuck finds an unlikely ally as he tries to drive a wedge between Bart and Lily's relationship to help expose his father's secret. Meanwhile, Dan publishes another article, but the effect is just the opposite of what he was hoping for.
"Gossip Girl" will return with a new episode, "Portrait of a Lady Alexander", on November 5 after the October 29 schedule was pre-empted due to Hurricane Sandy.
In another news, The CW has just announced a finale date for the teen drama series, planning to wrap up the show with a two-hour event on Monday, December 17. The farewell event will kick off at 8 P.M. with a look back at the show's six-year run, including interviews with cast and producers. It will be followed by the final episode titled "New York, I Love You XOXOX."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly