Zac Efron to Bond With Harrison Ford in 'You Belong to Me'
After recently starring in Lee Daniels' "The Paperboy", Zac Efron is nearing a deal to star in another potential high-profile pic opposite veteran thesp Harrison Ford. The Wrap shares the words that Efron and Ford are in talks to topline a thriller called "You Belong to Me", which is set to be directed by Rob Reiner.
Ford is expected to star as a psychiatrist who faces difficulties after one of his female patients commits suicide. Efron, meanwhile, is poised to tackle the part of the patient's brother James. The psychiatrist and James end up developing a bond, but things turn ugly as James starts seducing the psychiatrist's wife and daughter.
David Murray provides the script which is said to be in the vein of "Cape Fear". Serving as the producers are Richard Lewis, Alan Greinsman and Mark Damon. The project, which is targeted to kick off the production in March 2013, will be shopped to buyers during this week's American Film Market in Santa Monica.
Efron will next be seen starring opposite Dennis Quaid in "At Any Price", which has become a critics' darling at several prestigious movie festivals. As for Ford, the "Indiana Jones" actor has been attached to several anticipated movies including "Ender's Game", "42" and "Paranoia".
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert