Jessica Simpson Shows Off Slim Waist in Medieval Wench Halloween Costume
Jessica Simpson enthusiastically welcomed Halloween and debuted her Halloween costume in some photographs on her official site, Wednesday, October 31. In the pictures, she donned a medieval wench outfit, which exposed her cleavage and slim waist. She also wore a mini skirt with laces and plaid piece of cloth on top of it. The singer looked different with pigtails and red lipstick.
In one of the photos, the "I Wanna Love You Forever" singer posed with her fiance, former American football tight end Eric Johnson (II), and their 6-month-old baby girl, Maxwell Drew Johnson. Eric Johnson appeared to be dressing like William Wallace from "Braveheart", wearing a traditional green plaid Scotland cloth. The former athlete held their baby girl who dressed up in a chicken costume.
Filled with Halloween spirit, she tweeted on the same day, "Happy Halloween!!!" Later, she wrote down, "Trick or Treat?", and showed her fans the other photograph featuring her alone donning the Halloween suit.
The mother of one has been struggling to lose her weight after gaining 70 pounds during her pregnancy. She became the spokeswoman of The Weight Watchers and joined the program with celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak. The program, which included 4-times-a-week training sessions, was definitely very helpful. So far, she has lost 60 pounds.
"She's so focused and determined," Liz Josefsberg as Weight Watchers leader told US Weekly recently. "She's very brave to do this in a healthy, more realistic way." Pasternak also praised her, "In over 20 years, I've never seen as consistent a weight loss. Jessica's right where she needs to be... She's gotten so much stronger."
Jessica admitted once, "My body is not bouncing back like a supermodel. I'm just your everyday woman." Later, she said, "It's really encouraging to know we're all going through the same struggle."
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie