'American Horror Story' 2.04 Preview: The Asylum Welcomes New Girl
There will be a new face in the upcoming episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum". Found with no wallet, identity or house keys, the new girl, played by Franka Potente, claims to be Anne Frank and threatens to expose Dr. Arden's secret.
In a flashback, viewers may see his relation to Nazi while Monsignor Howard and Sister Jude argue whether or not Dr. Arden is a war criminal. Dr. Arden himself continues torturing Shelley as he's going to inject her with something which he says to make her live forever.
According to the official synopsis, Kit will also learn why Grace was admitted to Briarcliff. A preview for the new episode sees Kit asking Grace if he's crazy, but she apparently upsets him, prompting him to grab her by the throat.
"I Am Anne Frank, Pt. 1" will air Wednesday, November 7 at 10 P.M. ET on FX. The second part will air a week later.
Creator Ryan recently said Wendy's fate would be addressed in this two-part installment. He gushed, "Wait 'til the next two episodes. The episode coming up is a two-parter. Episode 5 is the best episode we've ever done on the show. It's just so brilliant. I'm really excited for people to see it."
More American Horror Story News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper