'American Horror Story' 2.04 Preview: The Asylum Welcomes New Girl
There will be a new face in the upcoming episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum". Found with no wallet, identity or house keys, the new girl, played by Franka Potente, claims to be Anne Frank and threatens to expose Dr. Arden's secret.
In a flashback, viewers may see his relation to Nazi while Monsignor Howard and Sister Jude argue whether or not Dr. Arden is a war criminal. Dr. Arden himself continues torturing Shelley as he's going to inject her with something which he says to make her live forever.
According to the official synopsis, Kit will also learn why Grace was admitted to Briarcliff. A preview for the new episode sees Kit asking Grace if he's crazy, but she apparently upsets him, prompting him to grab her by the throat.
"I Am Anne Frank, Pt. 1" will air Wednesday, November 7 at 10 P.M. ET on FX. The second part will air a week later.
Creator Ryan recently said Wendy's fate would be addressed in this two-part installment. He gushed, "Wait 'til the next two episodes. The episode coming up is a two-parter. Episode 5 is the best episode we've ever done on the show. It's just so brilliant. I'm really excited for people to see it."
More American Horror Story News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart