'American Horror Story' 2.04 Preview: The Asylum Welcomes New Girl
There will be a new face in the upcoming episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum". Found with no wallet, identity or house keys, the new girl, played by Franka Potente, claims to be Anne Frank and threatens to expose Dr. Arden's secret.
In a flashback, viewers may see his relation to Nazi while Monsignor Howard and Sister Jude argue whether or not Dr. Arden is a war criminal. Dr. Arden himself continues torturing Shelley as he's going to inject her with something which he says to make her live forever.
According to the official synopsis, Kit will also learn why Grace was admitted to Briarcliff. A preview for the new episode sees Kit asking Grace if he's crazy, but she apparently upsets him, prompting him to grab her by the throat.
"I Am Anne Frank, Pt. 1" will air Wednesday, November 7 at 10 P.M. ET on FX. The second part will air a week later.
Creator Ryan recently said Wendy's fate would be addressed in this two-part installment. He gushed, "Wait 'til the next two episodes. The episode coming up is a two-parter. Episode 5 is the best episode we've ever done on the show. It's just so brilliant. I'm really excited for people to see it."
More American Horror Story News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'