'American Horror Story' 2.04 Preview: The Asylum Welcomes New Girl
There will be a new face in the upcoming episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum". Found with no wallet, identity or house keys, the new girl, played by Franka Potente, claims to be Anne Frank and threatens to expose Dr. Arden's secret.
In a flashback, viewers may see his relation to Nazi while Monsignor Howard and Sister Jude argue whether or not Dr. Arden is a war criminal. Dr. Arden himself continues torturing Shelley as he's going to inject her with something which he says to make her live forever.
According to the official synopsis, Kit will also learn why Grace was admitted to Briarcliff. A preview for the new episode sees Kit asking Grace if he's crazy, but she apparently upsets him, prompting him to grab her by the throat.
"I Am Anne Frank, Pt. 1" will air Wednesday, November 7 at 10 P.M. ET on FX. The second part will air a week later.
Creator Ryan recently said Wendy's fate would be addressed in this two-part installment. He gushed, "Wait 'til the next two episodes. The episode coming up is a two-parter. Episode 5 is the best episode we've ever done on the show. It's just so brilliant. I'm really excited for people to see it."
More American Horror Story News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns