Evan Rachel Wood Secretly Ties the Knot With Jamie Bell
Evan Rachel Wood is now officially a wife. The actress secretly tied the knot with her lover, "The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn" actor Jamie Bell, her spokesperson confirmed.
"Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell were married on October 30 in California," the representative announced. "The bride wore a custom dress by Carolina Herrera. It was a small ceremony with close family and friends."
Sharing about her feeling after being married, the "True Blood" actress tweeted on Wednesday, October 31, "Words cannot describe the happiness i am feeling. Overwhelming." About 6 hours later, she tweeted again, "Song of the day '(today i met) the boy i'm gonna marry'."
Her fans have since congratulated her. A fan wrote down, "Congratulations on your happy event. Mazel Tov!" Another fan said, "Could that boy be the cutie-pie Jamie Bell? Congrats!!! Very happy for you!"
The 25-year-old actress and the 26-year-old actor began dating in 2005 after they co-starred in one of Green Day's music videos, "Wake Me Up When September Ends". Both made tattoos of each other's initial.
After splitting in 2006, the couple reunited in June 2011. In January 2012, they were rumored getting engaged after Jamie was spotted shopping for rings last December. In September this year, Evan was snapped wearing a ring on her left ring finger. However, the actor denied that they were engaged. "It's not true," he stated.
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role