Ashlee Simpson Previews Comeback Single 'Bat for a Heart' in Video Teaser
Four years after the release of her last album "Bittersweet World", Ashlee Simpson is finally going to make a music comeback. On Halloween Day, the younger sister of Jessica Simpson gives a first taste on her brand new single called "Bat for a Heart".
The song is sure to show off her evolution from a girl who sings about boys to a vixen who tempts music lovers with her sultry lyrics. "I know you want it now/ I'm gonna bang bang f**k you up, twist you out inside of my head," the mother of one brazenly seduces in the upcoming song.
"Happy Halloween! As promised, here's a little tease of what's to come!" 28-year-old Ashlee hyped up her Halloween treat on Twitter. "#BatForAHeart." The former wife of Pete Wentz added, "In this tease I do drop the F bomb so you've been warned!"
In anticipation of her new release, Ashlee has updated her official website. In addition to posting the teaser, she also announces that the song and the music video will be released on November 21. The video has already been previewed in a black-and-white snippet featuring her.
The official announcement of Ashlee's return to music comes hot on heels of her parents' divorce. Her father Joe and mother Tina decided to go their separate ways after 34 years of marriage. "It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved," a rep said. "Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'