Lindsay Lohan Confirms Her Twitter Was Hacked
Lindsay Lohan has confirmed that her Twitter account was hacked when a post about Hitler emerged on her timeline. The fake tweet was rather confusing to her followers as it said, "How does Hitler tie his shoes? from @oatmeal." A link to the humor site was also included.
Lohan immediately regained control of her Twitter and set the record straight that she was not the one posting the tweet. "My twitter was hacked, please ignore the last tweet," the actress wrote to her 4.5 million followers Tuesday, October 30 night.
Lohan has been taking blows from her followers for her tweet about "Hurricane Sassy". The "Liz & Dick" star wrongfully called the Hurricane Sandy that has been battering some part of the country. She tweeted, "WHY is everyone in SUCH a panic about hurricane (i'm calling it Sally)..? Stop projecting negativity! Think positive and pray for peace."
One Twitter user slammed her, "If only you'd been there during Katrina to share that insight, maybe no one would have died or been homeless." Another argued that "taking precautions isn't negativity." Nevertheless, the actress has been retweeting links to Red Cross which provided info on how to help the hurricane's victims.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal