Lindsay Lohan Confirms Her Twitter Was Hacked
Lindsay Lohan has confirmed that her Twitter account was hacked when a post about Hitler emerged on her timeline. The fake tweet was rather confusing to her followers as it said, "How does Hitler tie his shoes? from @oatmeal." A link to the humor site was also included.
Lohan immediately regained control of her Twitter and set the record straight that she was not the one posting the tweet. "My twitter was hacked, please ignore the last tweet," the actress wrote to her 4.5 million followers Tuesday, October 30 night.
Lohan has been taking blows from her followers for her tweet about "Hurricane Sassy". The "Liz & Dick" star wrongfully called the Hurricane Sandy that has been battering some part of the country. She tweeted, "WHY is everyone in SUCH a panic about hurricane (i'm calling it Sally)..? Stop projecting negativity! Think positive and pray for peace."
One Twitter user slammed her, "If only you'd been there during Katrina to share that insight, maybe no one would have died or been homeless." Another argued that "taking precautions isn't negativity." Nevertheless, the actress has been retweeting links to Red Cross which provided info on how to help the hurricane's victims.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week