Lindsay Lohan Confirms Her Twitter Was Hacked
Lindsay Lohan has confirmed that her Twitter account was hacked when a post about Hitler emerged on her timeline. The fake tweet was rather confusing to her followers as it said, "How does Hitler tie his shoes? from @oatmeal." A link to the humor site was also included.
Lohan immediately regained control of her Twitter and set the record straight that she was not the one posting the tweet. "My twitter was hacked, please ignore the last tweet," the actress wrote to her 4.5 million followers Tuesday, October 30 night.
Lohan has been taking blows from her followers for her tweet about "Hurricane Sassy". The "Liz & Dick" star wrongfully called the Hurricane Sandy that has been battering some part of the country. She tweeted, "WHY is everyone in SUCH a panic about hurricane (i'm calling it Sally)..? Stop projecting negativity! Think positive and pray for peace."
One Twitter user slammed her, "If only you'd been there during Katrina to share that insight, maybe no one would have died or been homeless." Another argued that "taking precautions isn't negativity." Nevertheless, the actress has been retweeting links to Red Cross which provided info on how to help the hurricane's victims.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says