Lindsay Lohan Confirms Her Twitter Was Hacked
Lindsay Lohan has confirmed that her Twitter account was hacked when a post about Hitler emerged on her timeline. The fake tweet was rather confusing to her followers as it said, "How does Hitler tie his shoes? from @oatmeal." A link to the humor site was also included.
Lohan immediately regained control of her Twitter and set the record straight that she was not the one posting the tweet. "My twitter was hacked, please ignore the last tweet," the actress wrote to her 4.5 million followers Tuesday, October 30 night.
Lohan has been taking blows from her followers for her tweet about "Hurricane Sassy". The "Liz & Dick" star wrongfully called the Hurricane Sandy that has been battering some part of the country. She tweeted, "WHY is everyone in SUCH a panic about hurricane (i'm calling it Sally)..? Stop projecting negativity! Think positive and pray for peace."
One Twitter user slammed her, "If only you'd been there during Katrina to share that insight, maybe no one would have died or been homeless." Another argued that "taking precautions isn't negativity." Nevertheless, the actress has been retweeting links to Red Cross which provided info on how to help the hurricane's victims.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!