Lindsay Lohan Confirms Her Twitter Was Hacked
Lindsay Lohan has confirmed that her Twitter account was hacked when a post about Hitler emerged on her timeline. The fake tweet was rather confusing to her followers as it said, "How does Hitler tie his shoes? from @oatmeal." A link to the humor site was also included.
Lohan immediately regained control of her Twitter and set the record straight that she was not the one posting the tweet. "My twitter was hacked, please ignore the last tweet," the actress wrote to her 4.5 million followers Tuesday, October 30 night.
Lohan has been taking blows from her followers for her tweet about "Hurricane Sassy". The "Liz & Dick" star wrongfully called the Hurricane Sandy that has been battering some part of the country. She tweeted, "WHY is everyone in SUCH a panic about hurricane (i'm calling it Sally)..? Stop projecting negativity! Think positive and pray for peace."
One Twitter user slammed her, "If only you'd been there during Katrina to share that insight, maybe no one would have died or been homeless." Another argued that "taking precautions isn't negativity." Nevertheless, the actress has been retweeting links to Red Cross which provided info on how to help the hurricane's victims.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?