Miley Cyrus Hired Porn Star for 'Decisions' Music Video
Miley Cyrus is willing to take the risk for the sake of art by hiring a porn star to appear on her music video. The pop star has shot the visual support for her latest single "Decisions" with the help of 20-year-old adult film star Jessie Andrews.
Indeed there's a connection between the song "Decisions" and Andrews because Cyrus wrote it with Israeli DJ Borgore, who used to date Andrews. The blonde won Best Actress at this year's Adult Video News Awards after starring in several pornographic movies.
According to TMZ, filming with Andrews took place at Borgore's home, featuring as well "little people, a unicorn, a goat, and a woman with watermelon-smashing boobs." There was a report earlier this month that Cyrus' fiance Liam Hemsworth is also involved in the video, dressing as a unicorn. The taping also took place at Beacher's Madhouse in Los Angeles. Cyrus allegedly jumped out of a wedding cake and made out with Hemsworth in once scene.
"That shit was crazy...He walked into his hotel room, and it was people in the weirdest clothes you've ever seen," Cryus told Rolling Stone about the video. "My fiance was dressed as a unicorn - we make out in the video, which is very funny. It's just the most random group. We walk in and we're like, 'This feels like a party,' so it's dope."
The "Decisions" music video is due to be released later this week.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism