Ellen DeGeneres Recreates Sofia Vergara's Emmys Dress for Halloween
Ellen DeGeneres dressed up as fellow CoverGirl spokeswoman Sofia Vergara for Halloween, recreating the infamous teal Zuhair Murad gown that Vergara wore at the Emmys. The "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" host enhanced her front and backside with the costume, including as well the split down the rear.
"Muchas gracias everybody, muchas gracias, hola! My name is Sofia Vergara," DeGeneres said in Vergara's accent. "I am easy breezy beautiful CoverGirl from Colombia. Happy Halloween. As you can see, I put my pumpkins out." She praised the studio set, turning around to show the audience her exposed backside.
She continued, "I like being Sofia Vergara, but it's hard being this beautiful. I'm so busy with CoverGirl and Diet Pepsi and Burger King and my clothing line, the award-winning Modern Family...I get so much work with this fake accent. People think it's real, I don't know why people think it's real, but..." Vergara then walked in to surprise DeGeneres from behind, saying some things in Spanish.
"Your ass looks huge," Vergara finally said. DeGeneres, replied, "What? Sofia. Hi Sofia, I didn't know you were here. ...I have to say, it is like looking in a mirror." Vergara branded the look "ridiculous" for having the split but DeGeneres quipped, "I feel sexy!" The "Modern Family" star then taught DeGeneres some Spanish phrases before they went dancing.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters