Ellen DeGeneres Recreates Sofia Vergara's Emmys Dress for Halloween
Ellen DeGeneres dressed up as fellow CoverGirl spokeswoman Sofia Vergara for Halloween, recreating the infamous teal Zuhair Murad gown that Vergara wore at the Emmys. The "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" host enhanced her front and backside with the costume, including as well the split down the rear.
"Muchas gracias everybody, muchas gracias, hola! My name is Sofia Vergara," DeGeneres said in Vergara's accent. "I am easy breezy beautiful CoverGirl from Colombia. Happy Halloween. As you can see, I put my pumpkins out." She praised the studio set, turning around to show the audience her exposed backside.
She continued, "I like being Sofia Vergara, but it's hard being this beautiful. I'm so busy with CoverGirl and Diet Pepsi and Burger King and my clothing line, the award-winning Modern Family...I get so much work with this fake accent. People think it's real, I don't know why people think it's real, but..." Vergara then walked in to surprise DeGeneres from behind, saying some things in Spanish.
"Your ass looks huge," Vergara finally said. DeGeneres, replied, "What? Sofia. Hi Sofia, I didn't know you were here. ...I have to say, it is like looking in a mirror." Vergara branded the look "ridiculous" for having the split but DeGeneres quipped, "I feel sexy!" The "Modern Family" star then taught DeGeneres some Spanish phrases before they went dancing.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'