New '1600 Penn' Promo Highlights the Unconventional First Family
"This election year, an unconventional first family is bringing humor to the free world," so a voiceover says in a new promo of "1600 Penn". In the sneak-peek videos, what's supposed to be an official meeting goes awry when President Dale Gilchrist's son unintentionally causes a fire.
The Gilchrists are just the average American family dealing with all the everyday issues, like a grown kid who's forced to move back home, teenagers who are smarter than their teachers and a stepmom desperately trying to win over the kids, except that they live in a very special house: The White House.
Whether it's entertaining foreign dignitaries, holding secret cabinet meetings, or putting out fires - figuratively and sometimes literally - there's never a dull moment in the Gilchrist White House. The President knows too well that the only thing harder than being Head of State is being head of the family.
Bill Pullman tackles the lead role as the President, while Jenna Elfman portrays his wife. Josh Gad, Martha MacIsaac, Amara Miller and Benjamin Stockham support the cast ensemble as the other Gilchrists.
"1600 Penn" will premiere Thursday, January 10 at 9:30 P.M. ET on NBC.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7