New '1600 Penn' Promo Highlights the Unconventional First Family
"This election year, an unconventional first family is bringing humor to the free world," so a voiceover says in a new promo of "1600 Penn". In the sneak-peek videos, what's supposed to be an official meeting goes awry when President Dale Gilchrist's son unintentionally causes a fire.
The Gilchrists are just the average American family dealing with all the everyday issues, like a grown kid who's forced to move back home, teenagers who are smarter than their teachers and a stepmom desperately trying to win over the kids, except that they live in a very special house: The White House.
Whether it's entertaining foreign dignitaries, holding secret cabinet meetings, or putting out fires - figuratively and sometimes literally - there's never a dull moment in the Gilchrist White House. The President knows too well that the only thing harder than being Head of State is being head of the family.
Bill Pullman tackles the lead role as the President, while Jenna Elfman portrays his wife. Josh Gad, Martha MacIsaac, Amara Miller and Benjamin Stockham support the cast ensemble as the other Gilchrists.
"1600 Penn" will premiere Thursday, January 10 at 9:30 P.M. ET on NBC.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3