New '1600 Penn' Promo Highlights the Unconventional First Family
"This election year, an unconventional first family is bringing humor to the free world," so a voiceover says in a new promo of "1600 Penn". In the sneak-peek videos, what's supposed to be an official meeting goes awry when President Dale Gilchrist's son unintentionally causes a fire.
The Gilchrists are just the average American family dealing with all the everyday issues, like a grown kid who's forced to move back home, teenagers who are smarter than their teachers and a stepmom desperately trying to win over the kids, except that they live in a very special house: The White House.
Whether it's entertaining foreign dignitaries, holding secret cabinet meetings, or putting out fires - figuratively and sometimes literally - there's never a dull moment in the Gilchrist White House. The President knows too well that the only thing harder than being Head of State is being head of the family.
Bill Pullman tackles the lead role as the President, while Jenna Elfman portrays his wife. Josh Gad, Martha MacIsaac, Amara Miller and Benjamin Stockham support the cast ensemble as the other Gilchrists.
"1600 Penn" will premiere Thursday, January 10 at 9:30 P.M. ET on NBC.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?