Nicole Scherzinger and Kelly Osbourne at Cosmopolitan Women of the Year Awards
Nicole Scherzinger and Kelly Osbourne stepped out at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London to help celebrate 2012 Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards. "The X Factor" judge came solo, while the "Fashion Police" critic arrived with her boyfriend Matthew Mosshart.
Former member of The Pussycat Dolls Nicole showed some skin in a white midi backless dress that she paired with a pair of pink pumps. Kelly rocked a white V-neck dress with floral patterns and a pair of matching peep-toes. The daughter of Ozzy Osbourne swept her purple hair to one side.
Kelly was named Style Icon that night. Another winner was Tulisa Contostavlos for Best TV Personality. "Wow. How amazing to be voted best TV personality. I love working on 'The X Factor', and now, in year two, I hope I've earned my place on the panel," the N-Dubz member gushed.
The Kardashian sisters were among the winners as well, but none of them showed up at the event. Kim Kardashian, in particular, is currently in Miami after returning from the East Coast. She was recently spotted checking out a very rare Pagani Huayra in car showroom.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4