Hurricane Sandy Flooded Donnie Wahlberg's Home
Donnie Wahlberg was one of the victims facing the effect of the Hurricane Sandy that hit New York City on October 29. The New Kids On The Block member found out his apartment is flooded in the aftermath of the storm. "My entire building is under a foot of water. Awesome neighbors all banding together to help each other! Stay safe!" he tweeted.
"Be safe everyone! Stay in! Stay dry! Stay safe!" the 43-year-old singer kept tweeting his concern. "Safe and Sound on Higher Ground! Don't worry about me. Material things are meaningless. Check in with those you know in the storm! Stay safe!!"
On October 30, the big brother of Mark Wahlberg posted a series of videos on his blog, showing how he dealt with the storm. "Hope everyone is ok! Sending love and warm thoughts to you all! Time to clean this sh** up. #survivingsandy," he tweeted later on.
The sudden natural disaster has attracted A-list celebrities' attention. "Sending thoughts and prayers out for those in #Sandy's path. #PrayingForSunshine," actress Octavia Spencer tweeted. "Everyone dealing with the hurricane up north be safe," teen singer Justin Bieber also showed his worry.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'