Hurricane Sandy Flooded Donnie Wahlberg's Home
Donnie Wahlberg was one of the victims facing the effect of the Hurricane Sandy that hit New York City on October 29. The New Kids On The Block member found out his apartment is flooded in the aftermath of the storm. "My entire building is under a foot of water. Awesome neighbors all banding together to help each other! Stay safe!" he tweeted.
"Be safe everyone! Stay in! Stay dry! Stay safe!" the 43-year-old singer kept tweeting his concern. "Safe and Sound on Higher Ground! Don't worry about me. Material things are meaningless. Check in with those you know in the storm! Stay safe!!"
On October 30, the big brother of Mark Wahlberg posted a series of videos on his blog, showing how he dealt with the storm. "Hope everyone is ok! Sending love and warm thoughts to you all! Time to clean this sh** up. #survivingsandy," he tweeted later on.
The sudden natural disaster has attracted A-list celebrities' attention. "Sending thoughts and prayers out for those in #Sandy's path. #PrayingForSunshine," actress Octavia Spencer tweeted. "Everyone dealing with the hurricane up north be safe," teen singer Justin Bieber also showed his worry.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered