'New Girl' Photo Teases Schmidt's Kinky Relationship With His Boss
"New Girl" sets a "Fifty Shades of Grey"-like storyline for Schmidt and has previewed it in form of photos. Making their way out via Entertainment Weekly, the pictures see the womanizer being dominated by his new boss, portrayed by guest star Carla Gugino.
Her kinky sexual act, of course, involves lace as seen in one of the images, which features Schmidt showing no sign of resistance when he is tied up by Gugino's Emma. The other shot, meanwhile, features her holding Schmidt's face close to hers.
Emma is described as a mild-mannered woman who turns out to be a high-powered sex freak. Gugino is slated to portray the character in three episodes, beginning November 13.
Max Greenfield calls the relationship "a reverse 50 Shades of Grey". The Schmidt depicter recently said of his on-screen boss, "She totally hits on me in a very aggressive way and I am little on the fence about whether to pursue it or not. And [then] she presents me with a sex contract."
"New Girl" airs Tuesdays at 9 P.M. on FOX.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers