'New Girl' Photo Teases Schmidt's Kinky Relationship With His Boss
"New Girl" sets a "Fifty Shades of Grey"-like storyline for Schmidt and has previewed it in form of photos. Making their way out via Entertainment Weekly, the pictures see the womanizer being dominated by his new boss, portrayed by guest star Carla Gugino.
Her kinky sexual act, of course, involves lace as seen in one of the images, which features Schmidt showing no sign of resistance when he is tied up by Gugino's Emma. The other shot, meanwhile, features her holding Schmidt's face close to hers.
Emma is described as a mild-mannered woman who turns out to be a high-powered sex freak. Gugino is slated to portray the character in three episodes, beginning November 13.
Max Greenfield calls the relationship "a reverse 50 Shades of Grey". The Schmidt depicter recently said of his on-screen boss, "She totally hits on me in a very aggressive way and I am little on the fence about whether to pursue it or not. And [then] she presents me with a sex contract."
"New Girl" airs Tuesdays at 9 P.M. on FOX.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split