Rob Kardashian Kissing Rita Ora
Rob Kardashian let the cat out of the bag that he's dating Rita Ora. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star uploaded on his Twitter account a photo of him kissing the British singer. He posted another photo, in which she held his right arm. Both pictures were soon deleted.
On October 28, Rob made fans curious about his relationship with the singer by tweeting, "Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you're never apart, you'll never really know how strong your love is." He kept showing how he missed his girl, "Miss my ORA boos @ritaora elenaora." Rita then re-tweeted his words.
For months, Rob and Rita had denied the dating rumor. "He's a great friend. But the only relationship I'm having now is with the tour bus," the 21-year-old singer said in an interview. The 25-year-old TV star followed her footsteps in rebuffing the rumor, "I'm just a fan. That's all. I'm a big fan."
Lately, Rob has been showing his support to his girl by attending Rita's American tour. She also supports his boy by watching his reality show and saying that she loves it.
More Rob Kardashian News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes