Rob Kardashian Kissing Rita Ora
Rob Kardashian let the cat out of the bag that he's dating Rita Ora. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star uploaded on his Twitter account a photo of him kissing the British singer. He posted another photo, in which she held his right arm. Both pictures were soon deleted.
On October 28, Rob made fans curious about his relationship with the singer by tweeting, "Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you're never apart, you'll never really know how strong your love is." He kept showing how he missed his girl, "Miss my ORA boos @ritaora elenaora." Rita then re-tweeted his words.
For months, Rob and Rita had denied the dating rumor. "He's a great friend. But the only relationship I'm having now is with the tour bus," the 21-year-old singer said in an interview. The 25-year-old TV star followed her footsteps in rebuffing the rumor, "I'm just a fan. That's all. I'm a big fan."
Lately, Rob has been showing his support to his girl by attending Rita's American tour. She also supports his boy by watching his reality show and saying that she loves it.
More Rob Kardashian News
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo