Gene Hackman Slaps Homeless Man to Defend His Wife
Gene Hackman acted in self-defense when a homeless man approached him and his wife, Betsy Arakawa, in a threatening manner in New Mexico. The 82-year-old Oscar-winning actor came to his wife's defense by slapping the guy when he called her a "c***."
TMZ reported Gene and Betsy ran into the man named Bruce Becker when they were leaving a Santa Fe restaurant. The couple was questioned by police after the foul-mouthed guy reported them. Cops determined the slap was a self defense and no charges were filed.
Gene won two Oscars and three Golden Globes during his acting career that spanned five decades. He received his latest Golden Globe statuette in 2001 for Best Actor - Motion Picture Musical or Comedy, thanks to his portrayal as the titular character of "The Royal Tenenbaums".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked