Megan Fox Is a Brainy Who Talks to Dolphins in Acer Ad
Megan Fox becomes a scientist geek in a new ad for Acer. The Mikaela Banes of "Transformers" is obsessed with marine and is determined to make dolphins able to communicate with humans. The brunette beauty works with a team of scientists on her mission.
The video opens with the wife of Brian Austin Green being proposed to strip down to her underwear for a project that is set in "space" and involves "unicorn and zebra." The 26-year-old star brushes off the proposal and does her own research to follow her dreams.
Megan has been avoiding spotlight since her pregnancy earlier this year. She gave birth to a son named Noah Shannon on September 27, and managed to keep it secret for weeks. "We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home," she and her husband gushed earlier this month.
More Megan Fox News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World