Megan Fox Is a Brainy Who Talks to Dolphins in Acer Ad
Megan Fox becomes a scientist geek in a new ad for Acer. The Mikaela Banes of "Transformers" is obsessed with marine and is determined to make dolphins able to communicate with humans. The brunette beauty works with a team of scientists on her mission.
The video opens with the wife of Brian Austin Green being proposed to strip down to her underwear for a project that is set in "space" and involves "unicorn and zebra." The 26-year-old star brushes off the proposal and does her own research to follow her dreams.
Megan has been avoiding spotlight since her pregnancy earlier this year. She gave birth to a son named Noah Shannon on September 27, and managed to keep it secret for weeks. "We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home," she and her husband gushed earlier this month.
More Megan Fox News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'