Megan Fox Is a Brainy Who Talks to Dolphins in Acer Ad
Megan Fox becomes a scientist geek in a new ad for Acer. The Mikaela Banes of "Transformers" is obsessed with marine and is determined to make dolphins able to communicate with humans. The brunette beauty works with a team of scientists on her mission.
The video opens with the wife of Brian Austin Green being proposed to strip down to her underwear for a project that is set in "space" and involves "unicorn and zebra." The 26-year-old star brushes off the proposal and does her own research to follow her dreams.
Megan has been avoiding spotlight since her pregnancy earlier this year. She gave birth to a son named Noah Shannon on September 27, and managed to keep it secret for weeks. "We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home," she and her husband gushed earlier this month.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'