Megan Fox Is a Brainy Who Talks to Dolphins in Acer Ad
Megan Fox becomes a scientist geek in a new ad for Acer. The Mikaela Banes of "Transformers" is obsessed with marine and is determined to make dolphins able to communicate with humans. The brunette beauty works with a team of scientists on her mission.
The video opens with the wife of Brian Austin Green being proposed to strip down to her underwear for a project that is set in "space" and involves "unicorn and zebra." The 26-year-old star brushes off the proposal and does her own research to follow her dreams.
Megan has been avoiding spotlight since her pregnancy earlier this year. She gave birth to a son named Noah Shannon on September 27, and managed to keep it secret for weeks. "We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home," she and her husband gushed earlier this month.
More Megan Fox News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?