Megan Fox Is a Brainy Who Talks to Dolphins in Acer Ad
Megan Fox becomes a scientist geek in a new ad for Acer. The Mikaela Banes of "Transformers" is obsessed with marine and is determined to make dolphins able to communicate with humans. The brunette beauty works with a team of scientists on her mission.
The video opens with the wife of Brian Austin Green being proposed to strip down to her underwear for a project that is set in "space" and involves "unicorn and zebra." The 26-year-old star brushes off the proposal and does her own research to follow her dreams.
Megan has been avoiding spotlight since her pregnancy earlier this year. She gave birth to a son named Noah Shannon on September 27, and managed to keep it secret for weeks. "We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home," she and her husband gushed earlier this month.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift