Edward Furlong Arrested for Grabbing Girlfriend's Arm
"Terminator 2: Judgement Day" actor Edward Furlong has been arrested for domestic violence. He was caught in an altercation with his girlfriend at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, October 30 morning, grabbing her by the arm.
"On Oct. 30, 2012 at approximately 12:40 a.m., Los Angeles Airport Police officers responded to a call regarding a possible domestic violence investigation at Terminal 2 on the arrivals level," Los Angeles Airport Police said in a statement via E! News.
Furlong was taken into custody and charged with felony domestic violence. Transported to LAPD 77th Division Jail, Furlong was being held on $50,000 bail.
Furlong has been known for violence against women. In 2009, the actor was accused by ex-wife Rachel Kneeland for beating her up following a heated argument. To protect herself and their 3-year-old son, Kneeland gained three restraining orders against him, the latest one after he left profanity-laden voicemail for her in 2010.
"F**k you Rachael. I'm sick of you... you are such f**king vermin... you are a cesspool of s**t, that's what you are, you're nothing, you're nothing," he allegedly said to Kneeland on voicemail.
Furlong was then jailed in January 2011 when he violated the restraining order by contacting his estranged wife. He was cuffed, taken into custody and held on $75,000 bail.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris