Edward Furlong Arrested for Grabbing Girlfriend's Arm
"Terminator 2: Judgement Day" actor Edward Furlong has been arrested for domestic violence. He was caught in an altercation with his girlfriend at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, October 30 morning, grabbing her by the arm.
"On Oct. 30, 2012 at approximately 12:40 a.m., Los Angeles Airport Police officers responded to a call regarding a possible domestic violence investigation at Terminal 2 on the arrivals level," Los Angeles Airport Police said in a statement via E! News.
Furlong was taken into custody and charged with felony domestic violence. Transported to LAPD 77th Division Jail, Furlong was being held on $50,000 bail.
Furlong has been known for violence against women. In 2009, the actor was accused by ex-wife Rachel Kneeland for beating her up following a heated argument. To protect herself and their 3-year-old son, Kneeland gained three restraining orders against him, the latest one after he left profanity-laden voicemail for her in 2010.
"F**k you Rachael. I'm sick of you... you are such f**king vermin... you are a cesspool of s**t, that's what you are, you're nothing, you're nothing," he allegedly said to Kneeland on voicemail.
Furlong was then jailed in January 2011 when he violated the restraining order by contacting his estranged wife. He was cuffed, taken into custody and held on $75,000 bail.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split