Edward Furlong Arrested for Grabbing Girlfriend's Arm
"Terminator 2: Judgement Day" actor Edward Furlong has been arrested for domestic violence. He was caught in an altercation with his girlfriend at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, October 30 morning, grabbing her by the arm.
"On Oct. 30, 2012 at approximately 12:40 a.m., Los Angeles Airport Police officers responded to a call regarding a possible domestic violence investigation at Terminal 2 on the arrivals level," Los Angeles Airport Police said in a statement via E! News.
Furlong was taken into custody and charged with felony domestic violence. Transported to LAPD 77th Division Jail, Furlong was being held on $50,000 bail.
Furlong has been known for violence against women. In 2009, the actor was accused by ex-wife Rachel Kneeland for beating her up following a heated argument. To protect herself and their 3-year-old son, Kneeland gained three restraining orders against him, the latest one after he left profanity-laden voicemail for her in 2010.
"F**k you Rachael. I'm sick of you... you are such f**king vermin... you are a cesspool of s**t, that's what you are, you're nothing, you're nothing," he allegedly said to Kneeland on voicemail.
Furlong was then jailed in January 2011 when he violated the restraining order by contacting his estranged wife. He was cuffed, taken into custody and held on $75,000 bail.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'