Edward Furlong Arrested for Grabbing Girlfriend's Arm
"Terminator 2: Judgement Day" actor Edward Furlong has been arrested for domestic violence. He was caught in an altercation with his girlfriend at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, October 30 morning, grabbing her by the arm.
"On Oct. 30, 2012 at approximately 12:40 a.m., Los Angeles Airport Police officers responded to a call regarding a possible domestic violence investigation at Terminal 2 on the arrivals level," Los Angeles Airport Police said in a statement via E! News.
Furlong was taken into custody and charged with felony domestic violence. Transported to LAPD 77th Division Jail, Furlong was being held on $50,000 bail.
Furlong has been known for violence against women. In 2009, the actor was accused by ex-wife Rachel Kneeland for beating her up following a heated argument. To protect herself and their 3-year-old son, Kneeland gained three restraining orders against him, the latest one after he left profanity-laden voicemail for her in 2010.
"F**k you Rachael. I'm sick of you... you are such f**king vermin... you are a cesspool of s**t, that's what you are, you're nothing, you're nothing," he allegedly said to Kneeland on voicemail.
Furlong was then jailed in January 2011 when he violated the restraining order by contacting his estranged wife. He was cuffed, taken into custody and held on $75,000 bail.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart