Edward Furlong Arrested for Grabbing Girlfriend's Arm
"Terminator 2: Judgement Day" actor Edward Furlong has been arrested for domestic violence. He was caught in an altercation with his girlfriend at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, October 30 morning, grabbing her by the arm.
"On Oct. 30, 2012 at approximately 12:40 a.m., Los Angeles Airport Police officers responded to a call regarding a possible domestic violence investigation at Terminal 2 on the arrivals level," Los Angeles Airport Police said in a statement via E! News.
Furlong was taken into custody and charged with felony domestic violence. Transported to LAPD 77th Division Jail, Furlong was being held on $50,000 bail.
Furlong has been known for violence against women. In 2009, the actor was accused by ex-wife Rachel Kneeland for beating her up following a heated argument. To protect herself and their 3-year-old son, Kneeland gained three restraining orders against him, the latest one after he left profanity-laden voicemail for her in 2010.
"F**k you Rachael. I'm sick of you... you are such f**king vermin... you are a cesspool of s**t, that's what you are, you're nothing, you're nothing," he allegedly said to Kneeland on voicemail.
Furlong was then jailed in January 2011 when he violated the restraining order by contacting his estranged wife. He was cuffed, taken into custody and held on $75,000 bail.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7