Ellie Goulding Split From Music Producer Skrillex
Living miles apart has flushed Ellie Goulding's relationship with electro music producer Skrillex down the gutter. The couple, who went from friends to lovers, reportedly has ended their romance after almost a year of dating but maintain their friendship.
"It's over," a source close to Goulding told Us Weekly. "There's no bad blood. Just a classic case of long distance being impossible. They hope to remain good friends." Goulding has been living in U.K. while Skrillex settles in Los Angeles. "It just happened. Their schedules are just too crazy," another source said. "Work schedules and distance took their toll. She's fine though."
The split report was first suggested by The Sun who also pointed out that long distance is the problem. "They just couldn't make it work. They both have successful careers and live in different countries," a source told the paper.
Ironically, Goulding said recently that she would drop feminist movement to fly and meet her man. "Feminists hate me for sure. I'm almost always like 'I'll do anything for you!' " she told Paper magazine in the October issue. The "Lights" singer also praised her man for being "genuinely the hardest working, most talented person" she knows.
More Ellie Goulding News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'