Ellie Goulding Split From Music Producer Skrillex
Living miles apart has flushed Ellie Goulding's relationship with electro music producer Skrillex down the gutter. The couple, who went from friends to lovers, reportedly has ended their romance after almost a year of dating but maintain their friendship.
"It's over," a source close to Goulding told Us Weekly. "There's no bad blood. Just a classic case of long distance being impossible. They hope to remain good friends." Goulding has been living in U.K. while Skrillex settles in Los Angeles. "It just happened. Their schedules are just too crazy," another source said. "Work schedules and distance took their toll. She's fine though."
The split report was first suggested by The Sun who also pointed out that long distance is the problem. "They just couldn't make it work. They both have successful careers and live in different countries," a source told the paper.
Ironically, Goulding said recently that she would drop feminist movement to fly and meet her man. "Feminists hate me for sure. I'm almost always like 'I'll do anything for you!' " she told Paper magazine in the October issue. The "Lights" singer also praised her man for being "genuinely the hardest working, most talented person" she knows.
More Ellie Goulding News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert