Ellie Goulding Split From Music Producer Skrillex
Living miles apart has flushed Ellie Goulding's relationship with electro music producer Skrillex down the gutter. The couple, who went from friends to lovers, reportedly has ended their romance after almost a year of dating but maintain their friendship.
"It's over," a source close to Goulding told Us Weekly. "There's no bad blood. Just a classic case of long distance being impossible. They hope to remain good friends." Goulding has been living in U.K. while Skrillex settles in Los Angeles. "It just happened. Their schedules are just too crazy," another source said. "Work schedules and distance took their toll. She's fine though."
The split report was first suggested by The Sun who also pointed out that long distance is the problem. "They just couldn't make it work. They both have successful careers and live in different countries," a source told the paper.
Ironically, Goulding said recently that she would drop feminist movement to fly and meet her man. "Feminists hate me for sure. I'm almost always like 'I'll do anything for you!' " she told Paper magazine in the October issue. The "Lights" singer also praised her man for being "genuinely the hardest working, most talented person" she knows.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'