Ellie Goulding Split From Music Producer Skrillex
Living miles apart has flushed Ellie Goulding's relationship with electro music producer Skrillex down the gutter. The couple, who went from friends to lovers, reportedly has ended their romance after almost a year of dating but maintain their friendship.
"It's over," a source close to Goulding told Us Weekly. "There's no bad blood. Just a classic case of long distance being impossible. They hope to remain good friends." Goulding has been living in U.K. while Skrillex settles in Los Angeles. "It just happened. Their schedules are just too crazy," another source said. "Work schedules and distance took their toll. She's fine though."
The split report was first suggested by The Sun who also pointed out that long distance is the problem. "They just couldn't make it work. They both have successful careers and live in different countries," a source told the paper.
Ironically, Goulding said recently that she would drop feminist movement to fly and meet her man. "Feminists hate me for sure. I'm almost always like 'I'll do anything for you!' " she told Paper magazine in the October issue. The "Lights" singer also praised her man for being "genuinely the hardest working, most talented person" she knows.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab