Pink, Carrie Underwood and Pitbull to Perform at 2012 AMAs
Pink, Carrie Underwood and Pitbull are expected to heighten the anticipation of American Music Awards next month. The trio have been added to the performers line-up, joining the previously announced Christina Aguilera, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift and Linkin Park.
The 40th annual ceremony will be held November 18 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater. The show will air live starting 8 P.M. but an online pre-show will stream live starting at 5 P.M. ET/PT. Lance Bass, Kimberly Cole, Brad Goreski, Sean Kingston, Eden Sher and Tristan Wilds will host the online pre-show which streams on ABC.com, AMAs365.com, Cokemusic.com, Livestream, Ustream and YouTube.
More performers will be announced in the coming weeks.
Nominations this year are dominated by Minaj and Rihanna who have four nods each. For the sixth year in a row, winners will be determined by online voting. Fans can vote for their favorites in all 20 categories including Artist of the Year through AMAVote.com and AMA.abc.com.
Pink has released her sixth studio album, "The Truth About Love", in September. Underwood released her fourth album, "Blown Away", in May and is touring the world in support of the album. Meanwhile Pitbull is looking forward to the release of his seventh studio album, reportedly titled "Global Warming", next month.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'