Report: The Rolling Stones' Guitarist Ronnie Wood Engaged
Ronnie Wood proves that an age gap is not a big deal in a relationship. It's said that the guitarist of legend band The Rolling Stones proposed to his girlfriend Sally Humphries last week. "Ronnie and Sally have been friends a long time. He always had an eye for her but she was in a relationship," a friend told The Sun.
"They've been inseparable for months and he decided to tie the knot again," the source added. "Keith Richards has been laughing about it. He's sick of buying him wedding presents."
The 65-year-old rocker and the 34-year-old theater producer began dating earlier this year. She already got approval from Jamie, a son of his second wife Jo Wood from a previous relationship. "It's good for him because he needs someone a bit more like my mum - someone more solid - and that's what Sally is," Jamie said.
"She's not his type, that's the unusual thing. Sally's definitely not one of the bimbos he usually goes for. That's great because she's exactly what he needs," the son gave his blessing. "He's getting a bit old now - I don't think he can keep up with bimbos any more."
This is going to be Ronnie's third marriage. He previously got married to Krissy Findlay from 1971 to 1978 and Jo Wood from 1985 to 2008.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal