Report: The Rolling Stones' Guitarist Ronnie Wood Engaged
Ronnie Wood proves that an age gap is not a big deal in a relationship. It's said that the guitarist of legend band The Rolling Stones proposed to his girlfriend Sally Humphries last week. "Ronnie and Sally have been friends a long time. He always had an eye for her but she was in a relationship," a friend told The Sun.
"They've been inseparable for months and he decided to tie the knot again," the source added. "Keith Richards has been laughing about it. He's sick of buying him wedding presents."
The 65-year-old rocker and the 34-year-old theater producer began dating earlier this year. She already got approval from Jamie, a son of his second wife Jo Wood from a previous relationship. "It's good for him because he needs someone a bit more like my mum - someone more solid - and that's what Sally is," Jamie said.
"She's not his type, that's the unusual thing. Sally's definitely not one of the bimbos he usually goes for. That's great because she's exactly what he needs," the son gave his blessing. "He's getting a bit old now - I don't think he can keep up with bimbos any more."
This is going to be Ronnie's third marriage. He previously got married to Krissy Findlay from 1971 to 1978 and Jo Wood from 1985 to 2008.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?