Report: The Rolling Stones' Guitarist Ronnie Wood Engaged
Ronnie Wood proves that an age gap is not a big deal in a relationship. It's said that the guitarist of legend band The Rolling Stones proposed to his girlfriend Sally Humphries last week. "Ronnie and Sally have been friends a long time. He always had an eye for her but she was in a relationship," a friend told The Sun.
"They've been inseparable for months and he decided to tie the knot again," the source added. "Keith Richards has been laughing about it. He's sick of buying him wedding presents."
The 65-year-old rocker and the 34-year-old theater producer began dating earlier this year. She already got approval from Jamie, a son of his second wife Jo Wood from a previous relationship. "It's good for him because he needs someone a bit more like my mum - someone more solid - and that's what Sally is," Jamie said.
"She's not his type, that's the unusual thing. Sally's definitely not one of the bimbos he usually goes for. That's great because she's exactly what he needs," the son gave his blessing. "He's getting a bit old now - I don't think he can keep up with bimbos any more."
This is going to be Ronnie's third marriage. He previously got married to Krissy Findlay from 1971 to 1978 and Jo Wood from 1985 to 2008.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC