Kris Jenner Tracks Down Prank Caller Reporting Kendall and Kylie Jenner in Danger
The Los Angeles County of Department of Children and Family Services and police recently visited the Kardashian house to respond to an anonymous call claiming that Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner were in danger and in distress. However, insiders from the Kardashian clan denied it.
The sources told TMZ that the report was "ridiculous because Kylie wasn't even in the country the day the caller claimed she was in danger. She was in the Philippines." The insiders also said that the prank might be pulled by a tabloid reporter. To find out the true identity of the caller, Kris Jenner is rumored to have hired a P.I.
The sources also said that the authorities discounted the call after checking the family on Friday, October 26. A law enforcement source told Radar Online, "On Friday several sheriff's deputies from Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Lost Hills station and social workers from the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services made an unexpected visit to Bruce and Kris Jenner's house after someone made an anonymous call that their daughters were in danger and in distress."
"Social workers met with the girls individually and determined that they were fine but out of an abundance of caution, cops and social workers will be making another visit to the house Monday afternoon before they officially close the case," the source continued. "Under California law, anytime a call is made to DCFS alleging that a minor is in danger, whether of physical or emotional abuse, it must be investigated."
An insider revealed, "Kris and Bruce were obviously upset that someone said their girls were in danger, because it's just not true." The source, who claims to have a close relationship with the family, went on, "Bruce and Kris cooperated fully with social workers and the police. They have nothing to hide, and understand that the authorities are just doing their jobs."
More Kris Jenner News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal