'Shameless' Season 3 Teaser: American Dreamers Meet American Schemers
To tide fans over the return of "Shameless", Showtime has released a new teaser for the upcoming third season. It highlights some of the Gallaghers, who show no hesitance at doing illegal things to make money.
Fiona has her own interpretation of being an entrepreneur, while the family patriarch, Frank, seemingly gets more than he bargains for when dealing with what seems to be smuggling. All of those acts they commit are part of the family's struggles to live the American Dream.
"Shameless" season 3 will premiere January 13, 2013 at 9/8c on Showtime. The new chapter will pick up five months after the events in the second season finale, with Jimmy now living in the Gallagher home. Fiona discovers that having a long-term relationship isn't nearly as fulfilling as she thought it would be, and Frank reappears in Mexico with no idea how he got there.
"West Wing" alum Bradley Whitford has been tapped to guest star as Abraham, a "powerful, well-dressed, sophisticated gay man who is a political activist", in two episodes.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri