'Shameless' Season 3 Teaser: American Dreamers Meet American Schemers
To tide fans over the return of "Shameless", Showtime has released a new teaser for the upcoming third season. It highlights some of the Gallaghers, who show no hesitance at doing illegal things to make money.
Fiona has her own interpretation of being an entrepreneur, while the family patriarch, Frank, seemingly gets more than he bargains for when dealing with what seems to be smuggling. All of those acts they commit are part of the family's struggles to live the American Dream.
"Shameless" season 3 will premiere January 13, 2013 at 9/8c on Showtime. The new chapter will pick up five months after the events in the second season finale, with Jimmy now living in the Gallagher home. Fiona discovers that having a long-term relationship isn't nearly as fulfilling as she thought it would be, and Frank reappears in Mexico with no idea how he got there.
"West Wing" alum Bradley Whitford has been tapped to guest star as Abraham, a "powerful, well-dressed, sophisticated gay man who is a political activist", in two episodes.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush