'Shameless' Season 3 Teaser: American Dreamers Meet American Schemers
To tide fans over the return of "Shameless", Showtime has released a new teaser for the upcoming third season. It highlights some of the Gallaghers, who show no hesitance at doing illegal things to make money.
Fiona has her own interpretation of being an entrepreneur, while the family patriarch, Frank, seemingly gets more than he bargains for when dealing with what seems to be smuggling. All of those acts they commit are part of the family's struggles to live the American Dream.
"Shameless" season 3 will premiere January 13, 2013 at 9/8c on Showtime. The new chapter will pick up five months after the events in the second season finale, with Jimmy now living in the Gallagher home. Fiona discovers that having a long-term relationship isn't nearly as fulfilling as she thought it would be, and Frank reappears in Mexico with no idea how he got there.
"West Wing" alum Bradley Whitford has been tapped to guest star as Abraham, a "powerful, well-dressed, sophisticated gay man who is a political activist", in two episodes.
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week