'Shameless' Season 3 Teaser: American Dreamers Meet American Schemers
To tide fans over the return of "Shameless", Showtime has released a new teaser for the upcoming third season. It highlights some of the Gallaghers, who show no hesitance at doing illegal things to make money.
Fiona has her own interpretation of being an entrepreneur, while the family patriarch, Frank, seemingly gets more than he bargains for when dealing with what seems to be smuggling. All of those acts they commit are part of the family's struggles to live the American Dream.
"Shameless" season 3 will premiere January 13, 2013 at 9/8c on Showtime. The new chapter will pick up five months after the events in the second season finale, with Jimmy now living in the Gallagher home. Fiona discovers that having a long-term relationship isn't nearly as fulfilling as she thought it would be, and Frank reappears in Mexico with no idea how he got there.
"West Wing" alum Bradley Whitford has been tapped to guest star as Abraham, a "powerful, well-dressed, sophisticated gay man who is a political activist", in two episodes.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary