'Shameless' Season 3 Teaser: American Dreamers Meet American Schemers
To tide fans over the return of "Shameless", Showtime has released a new teaser for the upcoming third season. It highlights some of the Gallaghers, who show no hesitance at doing illegal things to make money.
Fiona has her own interpretation of being an entrepreneur, while the family patriarch, Frank, seemingly gets more than he bargains for when dealing with what seems to be smuggling. All of those acts they commit are part of the family's struggles to live the American Dream.
"Shameless" season 3 will premiere January 13, 2013 at 9/8c on Showtime. The new chapter will pick up five months after the events in the second season finale, with Jimmy now living in the Gallagher home. Fiona discovers that having a long-term relationship isn't nearly as fulfilling as she thought it would be, and Frank reappears in Mexico with no idea how he got there.
"West Wing" alum Bradley Whitford has been tapped to guest star as Abraham, a "powerful, well-dressed, sophisticated gay man who is a political activist", in two episodes.
More Shameless News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour