Madonna: Britney Spears Is a 'Good Kisser,' Elton John Is a 'Nice A**'
Madonna has undoubtedly paved the way for many female artists in music industry. When stopping by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the popstar took time to weigh in on the women who were following in her footsteps, including longtime collaborator Britney Spears. She also dished on her enemies including Elton John
Madge was asked to give her responses to the people Ellen DeGeneres was going to name. When Britney's name was mentioned, the Material Girl was quick to say she's a "good kisser." While it didn't take long for her to give her opinion about the Southern belle, she made a long pause to carefully choose her word to describe Lady GaGa.
Other names presented by Ellen included Pink, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Nicki Minaj. Just before the commercial break, the host asked the "Girl Gone Wild" singer about the one and only Elton John who turned from a friend to a foe. "Nice a**," the singer deadpanned, rhyming her previous response to J.Lo and the Harajuku Barbie.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'