Madonna: Britney Spears Is a 'Good Kisser,' Elton John Is a 'Nice A**'
Madonna has undoubtedly paved the way for many female artists in music industry. When stopping by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the popstar took time to weigh in on the women who were following in her footsteps, including longtime collaborator Britney Spears. She also dished on her enemies including Elton John
Madge was asked to give her responses to the people Ellen DeGeneres was going to name. When Britney's name was mentioned, the Material Girl was quick to say she's a "good kisser." While it didn't take long for her to give her opinion about the Southern belle, she made a long pause to carefully choose her word to describe Lady GaGa.
Other names presented by Ellen included Pink, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Nicki Minaj. Just before the commercial break, the host asked the "Girl Gone Wild" singer about the one and only Elton John who turned from a friend to a foe. "Nice a**," the singer deadpanned, rhyming her previous response to J.Lo and the Harajuku Barbie.
More Madonna News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'