'The Vampire Diaries' Actress Katerina Graham Engaged
Katerina Graham will probably change her status to "engaged." On Monday, October 29, the actress' boyfriend Cottrell Guidry posted engagement news on his Facebook page, but later deleted it.
Before the rumor started, the "Skyler" star already gave a hint by tweeting on October 27, "Vans, @joyrichla socks, top man pants, dog... #WaitingForWifey." In the meantime, there is still no confirmation from "The Vampire Diaries" actress.
During the weekend, the duo celebrated Halloween by dressing up as Princess Jasmine and Aladdin. They were snapped together with friends who dressed up as Ariel and Sebastian. "Sebastian, Ariel, jasmine and Aladdin ... #disneyS**t," the actor tweeted.
Katerina is known for playing Bonnie Bennett in The CW's vampire series. Aside from acting career, she is exploring her talent in music by releasing "Against the Wall [EP]" in May. Recently, she promoted her newest single on Twitter, "New default!!! Wanna Say Remix EP available on iTunes tuesday!"
"The Vampire Diaries" premiered its fourth season on Thursday, October 11. It reached great ratings with over 3 million viewers.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel