'The Vampire Diaries' Actress Katerina Graham Engaged
Katerina Graham will probably change her status to "engaged." On Monday, October 29, the actress' boyfriend Cottrell Guidry posted engagement news on his Facebook page, but later deleted it.
Before the rumor started, the "Skyler" star already gave a hint by tweeting on October 27, "Vans, @joyrichla socks, top man pants, dog... #WaitingForWifey." In the meantime, there is still no confirmation from "The Vampire Diaries" actress.
During the weekend, the duo celebrated Halloween by dressing up as Princess Jasmine and Aladdin. They were snapped together with friends who dressed up as Ariel and Sebastian. "Sebastian, Ariel, jasmine and Aladdin ... #disneyS**t," the actor tweeted.
Katerina is known for playing Bonnie Bennett in The CW's vampire series. Aside from acting career, she is exploring her talent in music by releasing "Against the Wall [EP]" in May. Recently, she promoted her newest single on Twitter, "New default!!! Wanna Say Remix EP available on iTunes tuesday!"
"The Vampire Diaries" premiered its fourth season on Thursday, October 11. It reached great ratings with over 3 million viewers.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame