'The Vampire Diaries' Actress Katerina Graham Engaged
Katerina Graham will probably change her status to "engaged." On Monday, October 29, the actress' boyfriend Cottrell Guidry posted engagement news on his Facebook page, but later deleted it.
Before the rumor started, the "Skyler" star already gave a hint by tweeting on October 27, "Vans, @joyrichla socks, top man pants, dog... #WaitingForWifey." In the meantime, there is still no confirmation from "The Vampire Diaries" actress.
During the weekend, the duo celebrated Halloween by dressing up as Princess Jasmine and Aladdin. They were snapped together with friends who dressed up as Ariel and Sebastian. "Sebastian, Ariel, jasmine and Aladdin ... #disneyS**t," the actor tweeted.
Katerina is known for playing Bonnie Bennett in The CW's vampire series. Aside from acting career, she is exploring her talent in music by releasing "Against the Wall [EP]" in May. Recently, she promoted her newest single on Twitter, "New default!!! Wanna Say Remix EP available on iTunes tuesday!"
"The Vampire Diaries" premiered its fourth season on Thursday, October 11. It reached great ratings with over 3 million viewers.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video