'The Vampire Diaries' Actress Katerina Graham Engaged
Katerina Graham will probably change her status to "engaged." On Monday, October 29, the actress' boyfriend Cottrell Guidry posted engagement news on his Facebook page, but later deleted it.
Before the rumor started, the "Skyler" star already gave a hint by tweeting on October 27, "Vans, @joyrichla socks, top man pants, dog... #WaitingForWifey." In the meantime, there is still no confirmation from "The Vampire Diaries" actress.
During the weekend, the duo celebrated Halloween by dressing up as Princess Jasmine and Aladdin. They were snapped together with friends who dressed up as Ariel and Sebastian. "Sebastian, Ariel, jasmine and Aladdin ... #disneyS**t," the actor tweeted.
Katerina is known for playing Bonnie Bennett in The CW's vampire series. Aside from acting career, she is exploring her talent in music by releasing "Against the Wall [EP]" in May. Recently, she promoted her newest single on Twitter, "New default!!! Wanna Say Remix EP available on iTunes tuesday!"
"The Vampire Diaries" premiered its fourth season on Thursday, October 11. It reached great ratings with over 3 million viewers.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii