'The Vampire Diaries' Actress Katerina Graham Engaged
Katerina Graham will probably change her status to "engaged." On Monday, October 29, the actress' boyfriend Cottrell Guidry posted engagement news on his Facebook page, but later deleted it.
Before the rumor started, the "Skyler" star already gave a hint by tweeting on October 27, "Vans, @joyrichla socks, top man pants, dog... #WaitingForWifey." In the meantime, there is still no confirmation from "The Vampire Diaries" actress.
During the weekend, the duo celebrated Halloween by dressing up as Princess Jasmine and Aladdin. They were snapped together with friends who dressed up as Ariel and Sebastian. "Sebastian, Ariel, jasmine and Aladdin ... #disneyS**t," the actor tweeted.
Katerina is known for playing Bonnie Bennett in The CW's vampire series. Aside from acting career, she is exploring her talent in music by releasing "Against the Wall [EP]" in May. Recently, she promoted her newest single on Twitter, "New default!!! Wanna Say Remix EP available on iTunes tuesday!"
"The Vampire Diaries" premiered its fourth season on Thursday, October 11. It reached great ratings with over 3 million viewers.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby