Chord Overstreet Dresses Up as Brad Pitt From Chanel Ad for Halloween
Chord Overstreet channels his inner Brad Pitt. The Sam Evans of "Glee" puts on a fake mustache and goatee and wears a shoulder-length wig to imitate the "World War Z" actor. "Figured out my costume for Halloween! Gonna be a certain actor. Guess who!" he previously teased.
The "A Warrior's Heart" actor dressed up as the fiance of Angelina Jolie for an annual Halloween party hosted by his "Glee" co-star Matthew Morrison on Sunday, October 28. Other guests included Harry Shum Jr., Naya Rivera, Heather Morris, Diego Boneta and Dianna Agron.
Harry tweeted about Chord's look, "Saw Brad Pitt do the Chanel #5 commercial live." Another partygoer, Shay Mitchell from "Pretty Little Liars", also gushed about it, "Can you guess who @chordoverstreet dressed as?... Haha Mr.Pitt !"
On top of that, Chord taped a short film spoofing Brad's Chanel No. 5 ad where he took inspiration. He's not the only celebrity who dressed up as other public figures this year. Elsewhere, Deryck Whibley posed as his ex-wife Avril Lavigne. Meanwhile, Emma Roberts dressed up as her aunt Julia Roberts in her famed character as a "Pretty Woman" hooker.
The perfume commercial itself has been spoofed on "CONAN" and "Saturday Night Live" and has spawned a handful of online spoofs on YouTube.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March