Chord Overstreet Dresses Up as Brad Pitt From Chanel Ad for Halloween
Chord Overstreet channels his inner Brad Pitt. The Sam Evans of "Glee" puts on a fake mustache and goatee and wears a shoulder-length wig to imitate the "World War Z" actor. "Figured out my costume for Halloween! Gonna be a certain actor. Guess who!" he previously teased.
The "A Warrior's Heart" actor dressed up as the fiance of Angelina Jolie for an annual Halloween party hosted by his "Glee" co-star Matthew Morrison on Sunday, October 28. Other guests included Harry Shum Jr., Naya Rivera, Heather Morris, Diego Boneta and Dianna Agron.
Harry tweeted about Chord's look, "Saw Brad Pitt do the Chanel #5 commercial live." Another partygoer, Shay Mitchell from "Pretty Little Liars", also gushed about it, "Can you guess who @chordoverstreet dressed as?... Haha Mr.Pitt !"
On top of that, Chord taped a short film spoofing Brad's Chanel No. 5 ad where he took inspiration. He's not the only celebrity who dressed up as other public figures this year. Elsewhere, Deryck Whibley posed as his ex-wife Avril Lavigne. Meanwhile, Emma Roberts dressed up as her aunt Julia Roberts in her famed character as a "Pretty Woman" hooker.
The perfume commercial itself has been spoofed on "CONAN" and "Saturday Night Live" and has spawned a handful of online spoofs on YouTube.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'