Ludacris Flirts With Kelly Rowland in New Sensual Video 'Representin'
Hip hop artist Ludacris is still busy working on his new album, but on Monday, October 29 the master rapper has released the official video for "Representin", one of the tracks in his upcoming record "Ludaversal". The single is a follow up to the hit "Jingalin" and features the sultry R&B vocals of Kelly Rowland.
The Chris Sims-directed music video is filled with steamy visuals, such as Rowland rolling around on the bed in her black negligee and teasing the camera. It also shows off the Atlanta rapper lyrically serenading listeners with his classic smooth and melodic rap style, coupled with some extra sexy boost from Rowland's seductive singing and jaw-dropping flawless figure.
Viewers will not see any make out scenes and the two artists stay stylish and composed all throughout the clip, but things still get super hot and steamy as Ludacris and Rowland get into the flirting game. Shots of them playing basketball, exchanging knowing glances while recording at the studio, and Rowland climbing onto the rapper's big bike, are all enough to send hearts pumping and imaginations going wild.
"Representin" is a Rico Love and Jim Jonsin-produced cut and was actually released last month on the airwaves. His next single 'Rest of My Life' featuring Usher and David Guetta is out on November 1, while "Ludaversal" is slated to be in stores next year following its postponed release from the original September 11 date.
More Ludacris News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics