Ludacris Flirts With Kelly Rowland in New Sensual Video 'Representin'
Hip hop artist Ludacris is still busy working on his new album, but on Monday, October 29 the master rapper has released the official video for "Representin", one of the tracks in his upcoming record "Ludaversal". The single is a follow up to the hit "Jingalin" and features the sultry R&B vocals of Kelly Rowland.
The Chris Sims-directed music video is filled with steamy visuals, such as Rowland rolling around on the bed in her black negligee and teasing the camera. It also shows off the Atlanta rapper lyrically serenading listeners with his classic smooth and melodic rap style, coupled with some extra sexy boost from Rowland's seductive singing and jaw-dropping flawless figure.
Viewers will not see any make out scenes and the two artists stay stylish and composed all throughout the clip, but things still get super hot and steamy as Ludacris and Rowland get into the flirting game. Shots of them playing basketball, exchanging knowing glances while recording at the studio, and Rowland climbing onto the rapper's big bike, are all enough to send hearts pumping and imaginations going wild.
"Representin" is a Rico Love and Jim Jonsin-produced cut and was actually released last month on the airwaves. His next single 'Rest of My Life' featuring Usher and David Guetta is out on November 1, while "Ludaversal" is slated to be in stores next year following its postponed release from the original September 11 date.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?