Chad Kroeger Blasts Deryck Whibley for Dressing Up as Avril Lavigne
Maybe it's funny for others, but for Chad Kroeger it's not. The Nickelback vocalist slammed Deryck Whibley for dressing up as Chad's fiancee Avril Lavigne at a Halloween party on Saturday night, October 27.
"Hey Deryck loved the costumes! we were going to dress up as you guys this year but all the parties had celebrity themes haha! -CK," the 37-year-old singer tweeted.
In the party, the Sum 41 singer wore a straight blonde wig with rainbow highlights and smoky eye makeup to look like Avril. Meanwhile, his girlfriend Ari Cooper wore a curly blonde wig and fake beard to imitate Chad. She also held a paper cup with Chad's name on it.
Avril split from Deryck in 2009 after three years of marriage. She was engaged to Chad earlier this year after previously dating Brody Jenner. The "Complicated" singer liked Chad because of his sense of humor, "He makes me laugh every day. He takes care of me in every way and is extremely attentive."
Avril also said that she remained friend with ex-husband Deryck despite the split. "He's one of my best friends, and we work really well together and we stay in touch," she revealed. "I think we're very lucky. We've been friends for a really long time and we always will be family. We have a connection. Things are good. I'm really grateful for that."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'