Chad Kroeger Blasts Deryck Whibley for Dressing Up as Avril Lavigne
Maybe it's funny for others, but for Chad Kroeger it's not. The Nickelback vocalist slammed Deryck Whibley for dressing up as Chad's fiancee Avril Lavigne at a Halloween party on Saturday night, October 27.
"Hey Deryck loved the costumes! we were going to dress up as you guys this year but all the parties had celebrity themes haha! -CK," the 37-year-old singer tweeted.
In the party, the Sum 41 singer wore a straight blonde wig with rainbow highlights and smoky eye makeup to look like Avril. Meanwhile, his girlfriend Ari Cooper wore a curly blonde wig and fake beard to imitate Chad. She also held a paper cup with Chad's name on it.
Avril split from Deryck in 2009 after three years of marriage. She was engaged to Chad earlier this year after previously dating Brody Jenner. The "Complicated" singer liked Chad because of his sense of humor, "He makes me laugh every day. He takes care of me in every way and is extremely attentive."
Avril also said that she remained friend with ex-husband Deryck despite the split. "He's one of my best friends, and we work really well together and we stay in touch," she revealed. "I think we're very lucky. We've been friends for a really long time and we always will be family. We have a connection. Things are good. I'm really grateful for that."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video