Taylor Swift and LL Cool J Will Host Grammy Nominations Show
Taylor Swift is hard at work promoting her recently released album "Red" and her calendar is jammed with tour dates and live appearances, but that does not stop her from accepting the hosting gig for the "The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! - Countdown to Music's Biggest Night" on December 5. The singer would be co-hosting with rapper and veteran host LL Cool J, the Recording Academy officials reported on Monday, October 29.
Swift is definitely a downright winner for the hosting gig since the live telecast will take place on her hometown of Nashville and the young country star is no stranger to receiving Grammy nominations herself. She already has 12 nominations and six wins to put on her resume. Swift also lent her hosting talents and joined LL Cool J in the first ever Grammy nominations concert back in 2008.
The two hosts will announce this year's Grammy nominees during the live concert event, which will also feature top-notch performances from confirmed artists such as Luke Bryan and Maroon 5. Grammy officials said that other guest performers would be announced soon.
The Grammy Nominations is a one-hour special that will air live on CBS from Nashville, Tennessee, while the 55th Grammy Awards is set on February 10, 2013 in Los Angeles. Fans can also catch Swift at the upcoming American Music Awards on November 18.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army