Taylor Swift and LL Cool J Will Host Grammy Nominations Show
Taylor Swift is hard at work promoting her recently released album "Red" and her calendar is jammed with tour dates and live appearances, but that does not stop her from accepting the hosting gig for the "The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! - Countdown to Music's Biggest Night" on December 5. The singer would be co-hosting with rapper and veteran host LL Cool J, the Recording Academy officials reported on Monday, October 29.
Swift is definitely a downright winner for the hosting gig since the live telecast will take place on her hometown of Nashville and the young country star is no stranger to receiving Grammy nominations herself. She already has 12 nominations and six wins to put on her resume. Swift also lent her hosting talents and joined LL Cool J in the first ever Grammy nominations concert back in 2008.
The two hosts will announce this year's Grammy nominees during the live concert event, which will also feature top-notch performances from confirmed artists such as Luke Bryan and Maroon 5. Grammy officials said that other guest performers would be announced soon.
The Grammy Nominations is a one-hour special that will air live on CBS from Nashville, Tennessee, while the 55th Grammy Awards is set on February 10, 2013 in Los Angeles. Fans can also catch Swift at the upcoming American Music Awards on November 18.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs