Taylor Swift and LL Cool J Will Host Grammy Nominations Show
Taylor Swift is hard at work promoting her recently released album "Red" and her calendar is jammed with tour dates and live appearances, but that does not stop her from accepting the hosting gig for the "The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! - Countdown to Music's Biggest Night" on December 5. The singer would be co-hosting with rapper and veteran host LL Cool J, the Recording Academy officials reported on Monday, October 29.
Swift is definitely a downright winner for the hosting gig since the live telecast will take place on her hometown of Nashville and the young country star is no stranger to receiving Grammy nominations herself. She already has 12 nominations and six wins to put on her resume. Swift also lent her hosting talents and joined LL Cool J in the first ever Grammy nominations concert back in 2008.
The two hosts will announce this year's Grammy nominees during the live concert event, which will also feature top-notch performances from confirmed artists such as Luke Bryan and Maroon 5. Grammy officials said that other guest performers would be announced soon.
The Grammy Nominations is a one-hour special that will air live on CBS from Nashville, Tennessee, while the 55th Grammy Awards is set on February 10, 2013 in Los Angeles. Fans can also catch Swift at the upcoming American Music Awards on November 18.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal