Taylor Swift and LL Cool J Will Host Grammy Nominations Show
Taylor Swift is hard at work promoting her recently released album "Red" and her calendar is jammed with tour dates and live appearances, but that does not stop her from accepting the hosting gig for the "The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! - Countdown to Music's Biggest Night" on December 5. The singer would be co-hosting with rapper and veteran host LL Cool J, the Recording Academy officials reported on Monday, October 29.
Swift is definitely a downright winner for the hosting gig since the live telecast will take place on her hometown of Nashville and the young country star is no stranger to receiving Grammy nominations herself. She already has 12 nominations and six wins to put on her resume. Swift also lent her hosting talents and joined LL Cool J in the first ever Grammy nominations concert back in 2008.
The two hosts will announce this year's Grammy nominees during the live concert event, which will also feature top-notch performances from confirmed artists such as Luke Bryan and Maroon 5. Grammy officials said that other guest performers would be announced soon.
The Grammy Nominations is a one-hour special that will air live on CBS from Nashville, Tennessee, while the 55th Grammy Awards is set on February 10, 2013 in Los Angeles. Fans can also catch Swift at the upcoming American Music Awards on November 18.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?