Bobbi Kristina to Get Whitney Houston's $20M Inheritance as Planned
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown is set to receive $20 million inheritance as originally planned. Co-executors of Whitney's estate, mother Cissy and sister Pat Houston, scrap their plan to adjust the way Bobbi will receive the money.
The money will be given to Bobbi in three portions. The young reality TV star will receive the first $2 million when she celebrates her 21st birthday, will get another $4 million when she turns 25, and will be able to claim the rest when she turns 30.
Cissy and Pat initially thought it was "too much, too soon" for Bobbi due to her young age. They filed legal papers to change how the payout would be handled, but later canceled their adjustment plan after they reached an agreement with Bobbi.
More Bobbi Kristina Brown News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'