Bobbi Kristina to Get Whitney Houston's $20M Inheritance as Planned
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown is set to receive $20 million inheritance as originally planned. Co-executors of Whitney's estate, mother Cissy and sister Pat Houston, scrap their plan to adjust the way Bobbi will receive the money.
The money will be given to Bobbi in three portions. The young reality TV star will receive the first $2 million when she celebrates her 21st birthday, will get another $4 million when she turns 25, and will be able to claim the rest when she turns 30.
Cissy and Pat initially thought it was "too much, too soon" for Bobbi due to her young age. They filed legal papers to change how the payout would be handled, but later canceled their adjustment plan after they reached an agreement with Bobbi.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones