Bobbi Kristina to Get Whitney Houston's $20M Inheritance as Planned
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown is set to receive $20 million inheritance as originally planned. Co-executors of Whitney's estate, mother Cissy and sister Pat Houston, scrap their plan to adjust the way Bobbi will receive the money.
The money will be given to Bobbi in three portions. The young reality TV star will receive the first $2 million when she celebrates her 21st birthday, will get another $4 million when she turns 25, and will be able to claim the rest when she turns 30.
Cissy and Pat initially thought it was "too much, too soon" for Bobbi due to her young age. They filed legal papers to change how the payout would be handled, but later canceled their adjustment plan after they reached an agreement with Bobbi.
More Bobbi Kristina Brown News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media