Bobbi Kristina to Get Whitney Houston's $20M Inheritance as Planned
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown is set to receive $20 million inheritance as originally planned. Co-executors of Whitney's estate, mother Cissy and sister Pat Houston, scrap their plan to adjust the way Bobbi will receive the money.
The money will be given to Bobbi in three portions. The young reality TV star will receive the first $2 million when she celebrates her 21st birthday, will get another $4 million when she turns 25, and will be able to claim the rest when she turns 30.
Cissy and Pat initially thought it was "too much, too soon" for Bobbi due to her young age. They filed legal papers to change how the payout would be handled, but later canceled their adjustment plan after they reached an agreement with Bobbi.
More Bobbi Kristina Brown News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56