Bobbi Kristina to Get Whitney Houston's $20M Inheritance as Planned
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown is set to receive $20 million inheritance as originally planned. Co-executors of Whitney's estate, mother Cissy and sister Pat Houston, scrap their plan to adjust the way Bobbi will receive the money.
The money will be given to Bobbi in three portions. The young reality TV star will receive the first $2 million when she celebrates her 21st birthday, will get another $4 million when she turns 25, and will be able to claim the rest when she turns 30.
Cissy and Pat initially thought it was "too much, too soon" for Bobbi due to her young age. They filed legal papers to change how the payout would be handled, but later canceled their adjustment plan after they reached an agreement with Bobbi.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny