'Revenge' 2.06 Preview: Wedding and Arrest
A wedding is on the way for the Grayson family. After ending their marriage in the first season, Victoria and Conrad are going to tie the knot once again in an upcoming episode of "Revenge", which has been teased in a preview.
Looking happy when dancing together, the couple will find the ties that bind them are tested when police comes to arrest Conrad. Victoria is looking flustered and asks what he has done, while Conrad seemingly has made a promise to some people.
The wedding will also reunite Emily and Daniel, the latter of whom contemplates what it might have been like if they remained together. Meanwhile the all-too-knowing Mason Treadwell digs deeper as Emily and Amanda struggle to keep their pasts a secret.
"Illusion" will air Sunday, November 4 at 9/8c on ABC.
More Revenge News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri