'Revenge' 2.06 Preview: Wedding and Arrest
A wedding is on the way for the Grayson family. After ending their marriage in the first season, Victoria and Conrad are going to tie the knot once again in an upcoming episode of "Revenge", which has been teased in a preview.
Looking happy when dancing together, the couple will find the ties that bind them are tested when police comes to arrest Conrad. Victoria is looking flustered and asks what he has done, while Conrad seemingly has made a promise to some people.
The wedding will also reunite Emily and Daniel, the latter of whom contemplates what it might have been like if they remained together. Meanwhile the all-too-knowing Mason Treadwell digs deeper as Emily and Amanda struggle to keep their pasts a secret.
"Illusion" will air Sunday, November 4 at 9/8c on ABC.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker