'Revenge' 2.06 Preview: Wedding and Arrest
A wedding is on the way for the Grayson family. After ending their marriage in the first season, Victoria and Conrad are going to tie the knot once again in an upcoming episode of "Revenge", which has been teased in a preview.
Looking happy when dancing together, the couple will find the ties that bind them are tested when police comes to arrest Conrad. Victoria is looking flustered and asks what he has done, while Conrad seemingly has made a promise to some people.
The wedding will also reunite Emily and Daniel, the latter of whom contemplates what it might have been like if they remained together. Meanwhile the all-too-knowing Mason Treadwell digs deeper as Emily and Amanda struggle to keep their pasts a secret.
"Illusion" will air Sunday, November 4 at 9/8c on ABC.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington