Liam Neeson Reportedly Breaks Up With Girlfriend of Two Years
Rumor has it, Liam Neeson called it quits with Freya St. Johnston, a British PR executive, whom he dated in the last two years. He reportedly decided to part ways with Freya since he wanted to focus on his film projects and two sons.
"Liam is heading back to America at the start of next month to work on his new film 'Non-Stop'," a friend explained. "He told Freya that he wants to take a break and concentrate on his family." So far, the Ra's al Ghul of "The Dark Knight Rises" hasn't made any comments about the rumor.
Just two weeks ago, the 60-year-old actor and 38-year-old mother of two were spotted spending time together in Rome during the weekend, while he was off from filming "Third Person". At the time, the couple was seen hand in hand at the Piazza del Popolo.
In April 2011, Liam reportedly popped the question to the blonde businesswoman, but both of them neither confirmed nor denied it. The engagement rumor came just 18 months after the actor's wife, Natasha Richardson, died of severe head injury in a skiing accident at the Mount Tremblant Resort in Quebec. From his marriage with Natasha, he has two sons named Michael and Daniel.
The "Battleship" actor is currently busy with his movie projects. He is still filming "Third Person", which will be unleashed in 2013. Also lined-up on his plate are "A Walk Among the Tombstones" and "Non-Stop", which both are scheduled to be released next year.
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds