Jessica Simpson's Mother Steps Out First Time Since Divorce Announcement
Jessica Simpson's mother puts on a brave face amid rumors suggesting that her soon-to-be ex-husband is gay. Tina Simpson was recently spotted going for a lunch with some friends in Los Angeles. The mother of two flashed smiles to the camera.
Tina, who just filed for divorce from Joe Simpson after 34 years of marriage, was out and about wearing a comfy attire that consisted of a plain white tee, a pair of baggy blue jeans and a scarf. She hid her eyes behind a pair of oversize shades.
Joe was rumored dating a 21-year-old male model named Bryce Chandler Hill, who reportedly "has been bragging about hooking up with Joe for a while now." The report reportedly caught Jessica and her sister Ashlee Simpson off guard.
"Jessica had absolutely no clue that her father was gay, not even the slightest inkling," a source said. "She thinks she has very good gaydar, especially since a lot of her friends are gay, but she did not see this coming at all."
In a statement, a representative for the family insisted the split was amicable. "There is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time," the rep said.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says