Jessica Simpson's Mother Steps Out First Time Since Divorce Announcement
Jessica Simpson's mother puts on a brave face amid rumors suggesting that her soon-to-be ex-husband is gay. Tina Simpson was recently spotted going for a lunch with some friends in Los Angeles. The mother of two flashed smiles to the camera.
Tina, who just filed for divorce from Joe Simpson after 34 years of marriage, was out and about wearing a comfy attire that consisted of a plain white tee, a pair of baggy blue jeans and a scarf. She hid her eyes behind a pair of oversize shades.
Joe was rumored dating a 21-year-old male model named Bryce Chandler Hill, who reportedly "has been bragging about hooking up with Joe for a while now." The report reportedly caught Jessica and her sister Ashlee Simpson off guard.
"Jessica had absolutely no clue that her father was gay, not even the slightest inkling," a source said. "She thinks she has very good gaydar, especially since a lot of her friends are gay, but she did not see this coming at all."
In a statement, a representative for the family insisted the split was amicable. "There is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time," the rep said.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China