Jessica Simpson's Mother Steps Out First Time Since Divorce Announcement
Jessica Simpson's mother puts on a brave face amid rumors suggesting that her soon-to-be ex-husband is gay. Tina Simpson was recently spotted going for a lunch with some friends in Los Angeles. The mother of two flashed smiles to the camera.
Tina, who just filed for divorce from Joe Simpson after 34 years of marriage, was out and about wearing a comfy attire that consisted of a plain white tee, a pair of baggy blue jeans and a scarf. She hid her eyes behind a pair of oversize shades.
Joe was rumored dating a 21-year-old male model named Bryce Chandler Hill, who reportedly "has been bragging about hooking up with Joe for a while now." The report reportedly caught Jessica and her sister Ashlee Simpson off guard.
"Jessica had absolutely no clue that her father was gay, not even the slightest inkling," a source said. "She thinks she has very good gaydar, especially since a lot of her friends are gay, but she did not see this coming at all."
In a statement, a representative for the family insisted the split was amicable. "There is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time," the rep said.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna