Jessica Simpson's Mother Steps Out First Time Since Divorce Announcement
Jessica Simpson's mother puts on a brave face amid rumors suggesting that her soon-to-be ex-husband is gay. Tina Simpson was recently spotted going for a lunch with some friends in Los Angeles. The mother of two flashed smiles to the camera.
Tina, who just filed for divorce from Joe Simpson after 34 years of marriage, was out and about wearing a comfy attire that consisted of a plain white tee, a pair of baggy blue jeans and a scarf. She hid her eyes behind a pair of oversize shades.
Joe was rumored dating a 21-year-old male model named Bryce Chandler Hill, who reportedly "has been bragging about hooking up with Joe for a while now." The report reportedly caught Jessica and her sister Ashlee Simpson off guard.
"Jessica had absolutely no clue that her father was gay, not even the slightest inkling," a source said. "She thinks she has very good gaydar, especially since a lot of her friends are gay, but she did not see this coming at all."
In a statement, a representative for the family insisted the split was amicable. "There is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time," the rep said.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation